spen

oil pressure sender part no;535 919 561 B

That's pretty much it - I couldn't find the part# any more for the connector, but it's the same as the Mk3 sunroof and possibly the heated seat switch - flat 4-pin. I would definitely advise getting the repair wires with the pins on the end. If you can get hold of some posi-tap connectors, they are way better than scotch-lok.

That's pretty much it - I couldn't find the part# any more for the connector, but it's the same as the Mk3 sunroof and possibly the heated seat switch - flat 4-pin. I would definitely advise getting the repair wires with the pins on the end. If you can get hold of some posi-tap connectors, they are way better than scotch-lok.

From what I see the cables only come in 50 cm ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Repair-Wire-x5-VW-Audi-Skoda-SEAT-000979133E-New-genuine-part/113928235629?hash=item1a86a6ea6d:g:Rf4AAOSwgZtdqee8

Are they too short shall I just get the crimps instead ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-VW-Skoda-Seat-Porsche-10-x-Wiring-Crimp-Repair-Terminals-Pins-000979133E/223507235310?hash=item340a11c1ee:g:w~MAAOSw5dlaFmbv

Two that go to the cig for illumination, and ground will be right length, even two long.

You will need to join a wire to go to the sender and glovebox light / batt.

I guess it would be cheaper and neater to just buy the connector ends and electrical wire.

I only paid a few quid for the yellow wire and connector

Edited by delfinis38

Two that go to the cig for illumination, and ground will be right length, even two long.

You will need to join a wire to go to the sender and glovebox light / batt.

I guess it would be cheaper and neater to just buy the connector ends and electrical wire.

I only paid a few quid for the yellow wire and connector

Nice one mate.