87 Jetta 16v

Grant Motorsport VR6 Corrado Breaking - Blackberry with Black Interior

Hi all,

Having recently purchased a GMS corrado and having a very good look around the car, it is just not in good enough condition to save so it will be broken up to provide parts to ensure the long life of other, nicer Corrado's.

It is blackberry in colour with a black interior. The seats and doorcards have gone, however, everything else is there at the moment. I will be taking the car apart over the next couple of weeks so everything will be available, below is a list of the parts that spring to mind and some approximate prices starting from the front of the car and working back. All prices are collected from Reading, I can post / courier some smaller parts at cost, but very large / heavy items are collection only:

Headlights. Drivers side. Reasonable to good condition. Both upper tabs are intact. No cracks in the lens. Lower tab needs a bit of attention. £30. Passenger side lens in ok condition. One tab on the top has been repaired. Lower tab again needs attention. £20.

VR6 Slam panel. Good condition. Blackberry. £25

VR6 Bonnet in Blackberry. Quite presentable. £50

ISV. Good working condition. £20

GMS Cylinder head. £300

Standard VR6 cams. £20

Brake Servo Pipe. Coilpack Type. £15

Drivers side driveshaft with good CV's. 5 Stud. £20

Hubs. Silent bearings. £30

Standard ARB. £10

PAS rack. £25

Door / boot seals. £15 each.

Storm BBS Solitude alloy wheels. £75

Thanks for looking, if there is anything that is not listed, drop me a message and I will get back to you,

Thanks,

Neal.

Edited by 87 Jetta 16v

Would you sell the sunroof motor separately mate?

Would you sell the sunroof motor separately mate?

I don't see why not. How does £20 plus postage sound?

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

interested in bonnet, any picture, chance to post it ??

Sorry, collection only on this one. My work would probably explode if I took it into the post room, and the courier would probably bend it in two to get it into the van. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Interested in the bonnet any chance of some pics?

I will get some pictures for you and try to post up here. It will be collection only if that is still of interest?

Thanks,

N.

Hi can i have some prices for the following parts

Sunroof drain pipe, n/s?

Roof rubber strips

exhaust hanger (rear box just by the axel)

bracket to hold power steering reservoir

Passenger side window switch

Black glove box lid or whole box

And also how much to post the carpets including the boot carpet?

Thanks james

Do you have the bonnet windscreen washers with all pipework...?

Thanks Mark

I do Mark. How does £10 posted sound?

Hi Neal,

Have you got the two little screw covers that fit the bottom of the speedo binacle?

Can you get me the part number of the fan controller please and does it rattle if shook?! What condition is the drivers door seal in too please? Also interested in the heater controls, bonnet cable and late headlight switch (does it light up green) if you could do me a good price posted on the lot please? ;-)

Hi Neal,

Have you got the two little screw covers that fit the bottom of the speedo binacle?

I think I have one, but not both :(

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Can you get me the part number of the fan controller please and does it rattle if shook?! What condition is the drivers door seal in too please? Also interested in the heater controls, bonnet cable and late headlight switch (does it light up green) if you could do me a good price posted on the lot please? ;-)

I will get back to you tomorrow r.e the part number on the fan controller.

The drivers door seal is in good condition from memory (the one around the door aperture)

The late headlight switch is indeed green.

If everything is as required I would like £109 couriered if that works with you?

Thanks,

Neal.

i'm looking for the black plastic piece inside the petrol flap. this is the part the piece on the flap goes into to allow the flap to lock. there is also a like guard behind the catch that i would like. the part numbers are 535862181A which is the bit i broke then 535862292A for the guard. see pictures below:

catch.jpg

catchplus.jpg

drawing.jpg

item 3 and 18A

i'm looking for the black plastic piece inside the petrol flap. this is the part the piece on the flap goes into to allow the flap to lock. there is also a like guard behind the catch that i would like. the part numbers are 535862181A which is the bit i broke then 535862292A for the guard. see pictures below:

catch.jpg

catchplus.jpg

drawing.jpg

item 3 and 18A

Hi there,

If they come out easilly i.e unbroken, I will drop you a line :)

Thanks,

Neal.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Hi bud whats the wings like?

Hi Chris,

Erm, I have not looked closely. I will take a look tomorrow and get back to you.

Thanks,

N.

Hi there,

If they come out easilly i.e unbroken, I will drop you a line :)

Thanks,

Neal.

Cheers!!

hi im intersted in the vr6 radiator and drivers side wing. depending on condition rust ect. how much posted

Hi there,

The rad is provisionally sold. I will take a close look at the wings and get back to you with condition and also with confirmation of the paint code.

Thanks,

N.

I think I have one, but not both :(

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

I will get back to you tomorrow r.e the part number on the fan controller.

The drivers door seal is in good condition from memory (the one around the door aperture)

The late headlight switch is indeed green.

If everything is as required I would like £109 couriered if that works with you?

Thanks,

Neal.

Could you do £100 posted for it if the part number is right for the fan controller?!

I'm still interested in the bonnet depending on condition etc, any joy with pics?. Ok for collection as you are only in Reading I believe.

Hi I am looking for the centre section of the dash,which the radio/heater controls and ash tray etc fit onto.(See pic)

It has to be mint no broken lugs or fixings!!

Also heater controls and heater(I will get back to you with what I`m after exactly)Doing an early to late swap and the heater appears to be different from the slide controlled version.

A headlight switch if it works on all settings ???

Edited by too hot