DEL VR6

Good to see my picture is still being used in the banner after all these years!

From memory, that was taken during the 2nd Corrado Forum Rolling Road day @ Stealth Racing.

How many years ago was that? At a guess, around 5+ years at least? (Maybe Jim can verify?)

Is Dinkus still around? Didnt he go to Canada or something?

DSCF2282.jpg

Am I the official forum historian or something Del? :)

Yeah.. must be at least 5 years ago.. I'm thinking Jan / Feb 2006 some time... was before I got my red Corrado which was at Stonor Park in 2006...

27th November 2005 according to my pictures drive, Dinkus had some terrible pink hair!

Looks like Jay Renshaws motor on the left along with Judiths factory ride height Storm in the middle.

Am I the official forum historian or something Del? :)

Yeah.. must be at least 5 years ago.. I'm thinking Jan / Feb 2006 some time... was before I got my red Corrado which was at Stonor Park in 2006...

Of course Jimbo! Besides, you're one of the fewer longer term members on here that I know, as is Yandards.

Joking aside, i only said you cos back then, i remember you were always the one that organised (and had all the stress of) these rolling road days.

27th November 2005 according to my pictures drive, Dinkus had some terrible pink hair!

Looks like Jay Renshaws motor on the left along with Judiths factory ride height Storm in the middle.

Spot on. Well remembered.

Was this the event that I got VW Motoring (RIP) to attend and they did a little write up too?

Are we looking at the same picture? lol

That blue corrado on the 6 spoke borbets looks good, so much so, i really must resist buying a set!

Are we looking at the same picture? lol

That blue corrado on the 6 spoke borbets looks good, so much so, i really must resist buying a set!

Yep,

Far Left is my vr6 on 16" borbet C's. Next one pass. Next one was Judith's Storm (guessing) Next one pass. Last one Jay's car with the awesome Audi tt interior and wildass wheels.

del, have you got any more pictures of your car, looks nice. Thought they were 17's, they sit really good

Storm Grey belonged to JT (Used to be JTG60)

I'm parked the other side..

Was that morning we met up at the services (can't remeber which), you arrived late with smoke coming off your tyres when you stopped?

WPIMK.. :)

Was that morning we met up at the services (can't remeber which), you arrived late with smoke coming off your tyres when you stopped?

WPIMK.. :)

:dance: how do you remember this stuff!! I'm pretty sure that was the one.. We met at Leigh Delamere & went up the A429..

I seem to remember going out boozing the night before and waking up at the time we'd arranged to meet..:drinking:

Yeah sounds about right.

I have the rolling road day DVD around somewhere that Nigel(G60jet) shot.

del, have you got any more pictures of your car, looks nice. Thought they were 17's, they sit really good

Thanks. Very nice of you to say so.

I like the 16" Borbet C's on a VR6, i think they are one of the nicest wheels for a Corrado (barring BBS Split rims etc)

Here is how is once looked! lol

DelsToyVR61.jpg

Better with a little bit of droppage tho, i'm sure you'll agree:

IMGP3830.jpg

DSCF2162trimmedxxx.jpg

I wish it still looked as good as that. Poor thing has lead a harsh outdoor life and is suffering a little bit around the edges now!