87 Jetta 16v

Some Corrado VR6 Interior Parts

Hi Neal,

If you are selling items before the auction ends can i get the grill and drivers side handle and bonnet release cable please.

Cheers

Krishen

Hi Guys,

Please drop a line on my corrado breaking thread. The prices are on there too and if all ok with you we can end the auctions early.

Thanks,

Neal.

Any idea about shipping to Norway ?

(ex: interior light, gear surrounding, and steering cowling).

Also what you want for those things - if ending bidding early ?

cheers!

Hi Neal,

I've got the Carbon Canister pipework on watch, what would you take for it to send out to me? Or would you prefer the auction to run?

Cheers Matt.

Any idea about shipping to Norway ?

(ex: interior light, gear surrounding, and steering cowling).

Also what you want for those things - if ending bidding early ?

cheers!

Hi there,

I would be happy to send the steering column surrounds as they should be easy enough to send, as is the gear surround. The issue would be with larger items such as a headlight because they are comparatively heavy and therefore expensive to send. Regarding how much I would like for the items. £10 plus postage for the gear surround, and the column surrounds, I really don't know what they are worth. I will try to dig out the receipt and see what I paid for them.

Thanks,

Neal.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Hi Neal,

I've got the Carbon Canister pipework on watch, what would you take for it to send out to me? Or would you prefer the auction to run?

Cheers Matt.

Hi there Matt,

I would be happy to end for £12 posted if that helps at all?

Thanks,

Neal.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

The first batch of items finish tomorrow, most are still only 99p with no reserve. Please take a look and if you need something, have a bid, you might get a bargain

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/neal.humphries/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thanks for looking,

Neal.

And some more odds and ends added, again everything is 99p with no reserve including some rare genuine VW option "brands hatch" alloy wheels. I will be adding some more stuff on an ongoing basis. Please take a look and if there is anything you need, feel free to have a bid.

Thanks for looking,

Neal.

I have added a few more bits and pieces tonight, Corrado VR6 and some 16v parts. Please take a look and if there is anything that you need, have a bid. I will be digging more parts out in the next few days so there will be more added to ebay on an ongoing basis.

Thanks for looking,

Neal.