TimDoc

All sold other than wheels - please lock

Yeah go on, might as well send the wipers etc now as I don't know exactly what else I'll have off you.

Cheers.

where u based rob??

Tim

Northamptonshire unfortunately Tim so its a bit of a treck but can't find new or pattern panels anywhere so will just have to do what it takes...

In fact, if you were at all interested to save time i'd be happy to give you a bit more money if you could cut it out for me... I'm happy to pay up front before you even touch the panels so that you know i'm not wasting your time. I'd obviously give you instructions as to what and where i wanted it cut.

Let me know...

Thanks,

Rob

Rob, that sounds fine, prob best to draw onto a picture of a corrado and put minimum measurements away from the arch so i can be as accurate as possible. Its not going to be done this week tho as still have to drain the fuel etc. Maybe get it done early next week. Would you want the panel then to be posted?? It might come to quite a lot! But i can look into that. PM'd you with further contact details to help with communications!

Tim

Hi Tim,

If it helps you with Rob's cutting, here's a pic of the pass rear arch I cut off and posted to a guy on the forum. I just cut the whole thing off so he had lots to trim from. Packed it with wood around all the fragile ends, bubble wrapped and taped thick cardboard over all of it. Sent it via the Royal Mail, so courior would be cheaper. Cost me £14 to send.

IMG_1130.jpg

Thanks matt - did you use a jigsaw with metal blade or a disc cutter??

Wipers etc posted today by the dear wife! Should be with you soon.

Tim

That was cut with a small grinder with a very slim metal cutting blade. You will prob go through a couple or few blades at under a pound each. You have greater control of the cut with the grinder. If you use a jigsaw, it'll be a nightmare juddering up and down against the panel. The contours and angles will be a bit difficult with a jigsaw, not impossible but not a neat job.

Lovely job on the posting mate. Any luck with the plastic screw on clips? Look forward to seeing a pic or two of the shelf supports if thats possible.

forgot to look for the screw on bits, how many do you need, i seem to remember it was around 4 all together?

Tim

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

shelf support pics are at http://photobucket.com/breakingvr6corrado

Tim

Think it was two I was missing.

Cool, I saw those pics before, its hard to tell the shade though. Any chance of a new pic, one resting in place in the car with the plastic trims in the pic also? Sorry to be a pain!

Rob, that sounds fine, prob best to draw onto a picture of a corrado and put minimum measurements away from the arch so i can be as accurate as possible. Its not going to be done this week tho as still have to drain the fuel etc. Maybe get it done early next week. Would you want the panel then to be posted?? It might come to quite a lot! But i can look into that. PM'd you with further contact details to help with communications!

Tim

Thats great Tim, sorry i'm a bit busy right now as well but i'll give you a buzz tonight to have a chat about it...

Thanks,

Rob

Thank you Tim,

The window regulators arrived today,very fast delivery and extremely well wrapped ,

Many thanks

Bryan

Cheers Tim, good to meet you, thanks for the parts.

My parcel arrived today mate, thank you very much. The wipers are in great nick. Cheers buddy.

Richard - PM'd is Private Message Sent!

I do have the drivers wing, its had a dent in it that I hadn't finished smoothing out after filling but wouldn't require much work to finish it off. Will be £40 plus postage unless you collect, I anticipate postage being quite high as it is heavy!

I do have the front spoiler (the bit under the front bumper but its promised to someone else currently, if they dont go for it then you are welcome - it has a slight split in it on one of the corners but is otherwise in pretty good nick.

Tim

My bodyshop has now sourced me a wing so no longer needed, thanks. But I desperately need to replace my very noisy fresh air blower (the round thing that sits in the passenger footwell).

ps how do I know you have replied to this? (sorry have never used a forum before!)

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Have changed option to "notify me instantly by email", so I hope that works!

will look into the blower - havent got in there yet - price to follow :0

T

thanks :) I took mine off a a few months ago and gave it a good squirt of WD, but without much success. I think the fan bearings are worn. So do please let me know

Richard

how about £30 for driverside fog light and surround...

Edd

how about £30 for driverside fog light and surround...

Edd

They go for £60+ on ebay!

Will let it go for £50 posted ovno

Tim

Have you got the drivers side radiator ducting plastic?

And thinking about it, the radiator cover panel that sits on the back of the slam panel?

And the little black plastic clip that the back of the fusebox cover trim slides into (the one attached to a metal bracket)?

Edited by Yandards

yes to the plastic and the fuse box clip, what is the radiator cover panel??

Send me a pic if you can!

Tim

Tim,

I broke my coolant expansion tank today, wish I knew I'd need another one when I came down the other day but oh well.

How much do you want for the tank posted?

Cheers

Door interior handles with drivers mirror controls etc, both sides - £15

What condition are these in? Do you have any pictures? Mine are very good with a few marks but if I spot an even better set then I'd go for them.

Tbh they are a little scratched up, will post photos later.

Ben- 15 posted for the tank will pm you shortly with bank details.

T

Edited by TimDoc