TimDoc

All sold other than wheels - please lock

So the shell has now gone, still have the front cross member, the slam panel, the bonnet and both bumpers (DBP), and the leather re-trimmed seat set.

Have also got the 5x100 17" BKK 299 with black centres and (once) shiny rims, one needs re-rolling and all have minor scuffing that could be sorted with some sanding.

Accepting offers as want to clear the garage.

Better quality photos of the seats coming soon.

Here is the car before breaking:

IMG_0222.jpg

All parts photos taken to date

http://www.photobucket.com/breakingVR6corrado

Please make contact via PM as not looking on here so often now.

Tim

Edited by TimDoc

Only thing with this Tim.. if the discs are warped, should you not really be listing them for sale?! :)

Hi,i'll take the drivers side indicator ,what are the headlamp glasses like

thanks rod

What condtion is the dash centre surround where heater controls / head unit is mounted?

Only thing with this Tim.. if the discs are warped, should you not really be listing them for sale?! :)

Looks like he's selling the replacements, inc the brake lines ;)

I'll have the passenger indicator if its not cracked or chipped, cheers, David.

Interested in mocal, how many rows ?? any pictures, all fittings included ??

I will take the headlights if they are in good condition. Are they £5 each or is that a misprint?

Hi,i'll take the drivers side indicator ,what are the headlamp glasses like

thanks rod

Drivers side indicator sold to rodmax - £5 postage (all items under 2kg come up as £4.41 under royal mail) PM'd

Headlamp glasses are fine - no chips or scratches, work fine, bulbs included - mispriced - meant to be £25 each but will make them 20 posted each as my error.

How does it work when two people ask for the same thing, diarmaid had committed - does that mean he wins? Someone please clarify for me.

What condtion is the dash centre surround where heater controls / head unit is mounted?

It has some very discrete marks where someone had tried to lever out a stereo - otherwise fine, one of the brackets (screwholes) where the heater controls attach i think is cracked but does not affect the fixation. - £20 posted?

I'll have the passenger indicator if its not cracked or chipped, cheers, David.

David - it is chipped, but not cracked, pic below.

Interested in mocal, how many rows ?? any pictures, all fittings included ??

16 row, comes with braided hoses, sandwich plate etc, also i can chuck in the brackets I fashioned for it if you want them? Weight is around 3kg so posted for £88. Pics:

I will take the headlights if they are in good condition. Are they £5 each or is that a misprint?

As above - sorry - was a misprint, will drop from intended price and make it £20 posted each - but not sure who gets first dibs.

Edited by TimDoc

I will take the cooler, can you pm me your payment details. If you can include brackets I will be happy. Were did you have it mounted ??

Is the passenger fog light intact? Interested in it if it's not cracked, not bothered about the surround, also interested in the good ht leads, and of course how little you'll accept for both items posted to Glasgow ? ;-)

Cheers

Martin

Hi

Are you selling the heater controls? If so do they work on all 4 settings and how much do you want for them?

Also I'll take the front washer jets and piping.

Thanks

Krishen

I will take the cooler, can you pm me your payment details. If you can include brackets I will be happy. Were did you have it mounted ??

Pm'd, brackets are yours, mounted behind the bumper as this provided enough flow to counteract the overheating engine! Others have mounted them lower. You will need some little bolts!

Is the passenger fog light intact? Interested in it if it's not cracked, not bothered about the surround, also interested in the good ht leads, and of course how little you'll accept for both items posted to Glasgow ? ;-)

Cheers

Martin

Passenger fog lens is smashed, good HT leads posted for £45?

Hi

Are you selling the heater controls? If so do they work on all 4 settings and how much do you want for them?

Also I'll take the front washer jets and piping.

Thanks

Krishen

Heater controls are for sale, have had the light conduction strips cut off the front as was doing a luminescent sheet conversion for the back, if you want to continue with the project then can sent you the whole lot and the little transformer to go with it - £25 posted? with the clip on cover also?? All 4 settings work fine. Washer Jets and Piping - rears also? (will take time to get out) posted in the same bundle for an extra £10 no extra postage. So 35 all in posted.

Tim

Chaps - I work away in the week so might be around 10 days before it all gets to you. Hope this is ok, let me know if you need it sooner and will try to accomodate, sending by royal mail snail mail as standard to keep postage costs down.

Hi Tim,

£40 posted for the leads and I'll transfer you the money straight to your bank as soon as I get home?

Cheers

Martin :)

I'll leave the passenger indicator cheers, about the same as mine, thanks for putting the pic up though.

Hey there,

Do you still have the front splitter bar...?

Assumings its in good condition, i.e. not bent or dented.

How much posted...?

Regards, Stu

I'll leave the passenger indicator cheers, about the same as mine, thanks for putting the pic up though.

Thanks dave - no worries

Hey there,

Do you still have the front splitter bar...?

Assumings its in good condition, i.e. not bent or dented.

How much posted...?

Regards, Stu

Stu - it isnt bent or dented, but the front right corner is slightly split, and the bottom is scratched up (not that you can see it unless you are underneath), it's a big item to post - would have to find out postage, tbh its not the best splitter that you will find but it is intact. I reckon £15 plus postage (reckon around £10-15 postage should cover it) - still keen?? I dont want to sell you something your'e not going to be happy with! Picture tomorrow if you like.

Tim

Hi, if its just a cracked then i'll take it, do you have pics?

I can always poxy resin the crack to make it stronger. cheers Pete

Thanks. I will wait to see if rodmax takes them first.

Lights still available - you get first dibs now - interested?

Hi, if its just a cracked then i'll take it, do you have pics?

I can always poxy resin the crack to make it stronger. cheers Pete

Stuey B has first dibs on splitter - your'e second though.

Tim

what are the tyre sizes? could be interested in the full set and only in bristol for collection.

also after a front splitter if its not gone, black dash undertrays and possibly sunroof/light switch surround..

Stu - it isnt bent or dented, but the front right corner is slightly split, and the bottom is scratched up (not that you can see it unless you are underneath), it's a big item to post - would have to find out postage, tbh its not the best splitter that you will find but it is intact. I reckon £15 plus postage (reckon around £10-15 postage should cover it) - still keen?? I dont want to sell you something your'e not going to be happy with! Picture tomorrow if you like.

Tim

Tim,

Just to clarify, its not the actual splitter i'm after but the metal re-inforcing bar that attaches the splitter to the bumper.

Assuming you still have this..? If so how much postage for that, again its a little difficult size wise but i've got a method for posting stuff like that i can share.