TimDoc

All sold other than wheels - please lock

yes to the plastic and the fuse box clip, what is the radiator cover panel??

Send me a pic if you can!

Tim

I am after item 18 in the picture please.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48074[/ATTACH]

Cant see the pic at all! is it the bit of plastic with the sticker on it that goes above the fans??

I do have it - can supply with the bolts that it fits on with if thats the right piece.

£20 for the lot posted??

T

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

So number 1 and number 18 in that pic and the piece that the fuse box cover slots into.

£20 posted.

T

Cant see the pic at all! is it the bit of plastic with the sticker on it that goes above the fans??

I do have it - can supply with the bolts that it fits on with if thats the right piece.

£20 for the lot posted??

T

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

So number 1 and number 18 in that pic and the piece that the fuse box cover slots into.

£20 posted.

T

Done, pm on the way ref payment details.

Yan - the rubberised edges of the ducting plastic have come off, still works but wont have such a good seal as when new - could be sorted with some thin sheet rubber and some sealant - u happy with that - i dont think you'd find one with it still on at the age of these cars now.

Tim

Yan - the rubberised edges of the ducting plastic have come off, still works but wont have such a good seal as when new - could be sorted with some thin sheet rubber and some sealant - u happy with that - i dont think you'd find one with it still on at the age of these cars now.

Tim

Yep no issue, no ducting there are the moment so something is better than nothing!

Finding lots of electronic gizmos wired up under the dash - some older than others - have the full closure alarm system and sensors, will have to extracate it from the rest of the electrics, but will come with a working key fob etc and all the attached bits - have a second key fob currently not working but that may be due to batteries!

Will price up when all out intact - anyone interested before i take it out carefully?

Could put this all in with the locks, ignition and keys as a big package.

Tim

Richard - sorry mate but a little more description will be needed - are we talking rubber seals, the door cards (the inside of the door with arm rest etc), the plastic along the inside of the window, the triangle piece on the inside corner of the window???

FYI - just about to get to the point where the fan will be out!

Pictures would be ideal

Tim

By driver door moulding, I mean the rubber bit that is stuck to the outside of the door to protect the door from dings from other drivers who fling their doors open regardless!

Yes mate - i have it - do you just want the drivers one??

If so £15 posted

Anything else needed?? Do you still need the blower?? Am getting it out as fast as time allows!

Tim

Yes, I will take the moulding + still need the blower. Please let me know price

thanks

Richard

Rich - moulding as previously said - £15 posted, blower now out - do u literally just want the motor with the fan attached or do you want the housing (around 5 times the size?) just the fan and motor i can do for you posted for £45, with the housing it will be £50.

I will PM you with my details for payment.

Tim

Hi Tim, just to let you know the coolant expansion tank arrived whilst I was away. Fortunately someone was in to receive it. Many thanks, Ben

Hi bud, do you still have the headlight switch? If so, £40 inc postage ok?

Edit: How much would postage on the headlining be, if you still have it that is?

many thanks. Pete

I do have the headlining - gonna be pricey to post due to the size of the packaging - to stop it getting bent i would probably have to put some plywood in with it and send it by courier.

Headlight switch posted for £40 is fine matey.

Where abouts are you?

PM'd re payment details.

Tim

Cheers for the speedy reply, Tim. I'm sorted for a headlining now, though the headlight switch will still come in tres handy. I'm based in Cumbria. Pete

received promptly, very well packaged and a described thanks Tim

Hi Tim,

Have you got to the rear beam area yet mate? If you have a look underneath the car on the passenger side in front of the rear wheel. There is a brake regulator with 2 brake lines going into it and 2 coming out to the rear of the car. The problem I have is the regulator has broken off the bracket holding it to the section above the end of the rear beam. Could we have a look at this please for me? A pic or 2 could be a big help first.

Could we have a look at the wings at a possible deal, I'm looking to find a pair to be sent over to be made with Carbon Fibre? Maybe the interior door pulls as well.

Matt, the wings are yours for £50 plus postage/collection. Interior door pulls are the chrome ones or the plastic ones (not sure if i have both plastic ones anymore) and are yours for £7 posted - do you need the plastic surrounds?

Unfortunately the bracket you were talking about is welded onto the rear beam hinge, so not available until I have the beam off! Have just got under there to have a look - might be worth welding back on??

Tim

Hi there,

Do you still have the subframe and if yes, what condition is it in? Do the wishbone bolt retaining nuts still have good thread?

If all ok, would you be around either tomorrow evening or Monday evening to collect?

Thanks,

Neal.

Would you take £12 posted for the two rear spoiler "posts" plus the four screws that hold it onto the spoiler ?

5adcda23-4a46-cef8.jpg

The black bits in the pic

Tim,

Many thanks for a very prompt despatch of the door trim I bought from you. arrived in excellent ands well wrapped condition. Great work, and the new trim looks good on the car too, replacing my cracked part.

Cheers. Charlie