Abdul

I miss owning a corrado

Thats all really folks, I look at the classifieds everyday. I've been without one for about 2 months now which is a long time to me after driving corrado's for 3 years straight and its depressing tbh.

Just thought i'd share, especially for those thinking of selling!

Abdul

Ah but then she will want a bigger house. Then kids and holidays.Call off the wedding and get another corrado. It will be cheaper in the long run and it won't steal all your possessions and your pension when she leaves :D

Ah but then she will want a bigger house. Then kids and holidays.Call off the wedding and get another corrado. It will be cheaper in the long run and it won't steal all your possessions and your pension when she leaves :D

+1 :D

Man up and buy another ;)

LOL i do love this forum. She's the one puting thoughts in my head! She loves corrado's and is encouraging me to get one but im not sure Im ready for the grief/joys of corrado ownership again but then i guess thats what i love about em!

Hmm....

They're funny cars for sure, I've had various rados over the last 10 years or so, tried on numerous occasions to sell up and move on but each time there's a little niggle in the back of my head telling me to get another!

My wife is worse than me in that she flat refuses to be without one now, she will NEVER sell her current 8v even though she could afford something a lot newer/faster etc etc. She regularly commutes from here in Cornwall up to Bristol and back in a day and she relishes the thought of the drive - to coin an old Vauxhall phrase, once driven forever smitten.

Where's my invite to the function Abdul?????, lol. Why not get MicVRs 24v conversion? If i had the cash i'd certainly be looking to get that.

Walesy, I don't think i'd actually let the mrs loose in a rado though lol.

H, I don't think i'll be getting one just yet.... maybe lol

I know exactly how you feel, mines been off the road in the bodyshop for 20 days now and i hate not being able to drive it. You will be back though, its an addiction and a curse!

I tried allsorts after having my 1st Corrado. M3, Boxster S, Jag S-Type R, Focus ST, Elise 111R and more. And 7 years later what do I drive...? haha!

Needs to be bloody reliable for starters, the more done to it the merrier i guess. I want a good car mechanically tbh as im not too good with a spanner, aesthetics ill sort!

Haha same here. Saw an aqua blue/moonlight blue vr the other day in tunnebridge which was nice!

Holy thread resurrection!!

I definately want another, can't fight it anymore!!

Merc's time is up.... 280 bhp and 310 ft lb of torque in exchange for a rado anyone? :)

Mate i've sold my R32 and found myself looking at them again, nothing really seems as fun as owning one even though i've had 2 heater matrix's blow up on me .........I miss the steam in my face!