8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

Payment sent. Thanks

As above, your switch went out in the post today Dave.

Many thanks mate.

Hello Matt. Will you ship to Spain? Do you accept Paypal? If so, what is the cost?

Thank you,

Lee

By the way, my Corrado is from Canada. I imagine the switch will work also.

Hello Matt. Will you ship to Spain? Do you accept Paypal? If so, what is the cost?

Thank you,

Lee

By the way, my Corrado is from Canada. I imagine the switch will work also.

Hi Lee,

Postage to Spain is no problem. Might just take a day or two more to reach you. Paypal is good with me, I'll pm you my details.

There won't be any issues with where your car is from as the switch will fit.

Many thanks mate, Matt.

Hi Matt- Just got my 1st Corrado last Saturday. Live in Alabama, USA. Seems the only problem I have found is my dash lights and

plate light don't work. Pulled fuse #3 (10 amp) and it was blown. replaced and plate light came on, but no dash lights. I moved the

little roller up and heard the fuse pop. Did it again, same result. Put another new one in and haven't moved the dial, so plate light works,

is the Light switch you are getting the fix to this problem? Thanks in advance. How much is it in dollars? Can you send to the US if you

have any left? Car Manufactor date on the door is 2/92. New to forum so might take a minute to figure out PM (privat Message?)

Thanks, Scott

Hi Scott

I'm sure there will be some very technical guys that can help out with the fuse issues you're having far better than I could manage. Beyond me!

I'm going to the Post Office tomorrow to send some switches. I will ask the shipping charges and timescales for you. On Paypal, you could change the currency into pounds to pay and it works out the dollar cost to your balance. Maybe an easy way of doing it?

Have you got any Corrado owning friends that could benefit from have a spare switch?

I'll get back to you asap with details.

Many thanks for your interest.

Thanks for the reply. Pulled the switch out today and cleaned the leads and put it back, popped the fuse. Like to get one from you. Let me know what to do.

Scott's switch posted off to the U.S of A.

Weekend bump as there's a fair number of newbies along now who might have seen this buy yet. Getting through the batch now guys but still have a good amount to those interested.

Cheers all.

Edited by 8vMatt
Stupid phone!

Can i take another two mate want some as spares in case, send payment details over mate and ill get payment sent over

Cheers

Jon

do you still have them for sale? would like one shipped to belgium if possible

thanks sam

Hi Sam,

Yes I've still got some left, working my way through the batch. Shipped to Belgium is no problem, the last couple of weeks switches have gone to the US, Germany, Spain and Austria. I'll pm my details for you.

Many thanks to Jon for super quick payment, what a top bloke you are :thumbleft:

No worries top bloke for ordering the parts from china, got my missus out of the **** the other day her old switch broke leaving the lights on luckily id given her the new spare i had from you

Edited by Jon_vr6

Yeah these switches are great...8vMatt you must be so proud to see these switches going into corrados worldwide.

You're right, I am very proud of how this has progressed. Its been an adventure :o Its just been good to help people out.

No worries top bloke for ordering the parts from china, got my missus out of the **** the other day her old switch broke leaving the lights on luckily id given her the new spare i had from you

Certainly helped me out, thanks :)

I can only second this - what a great piece of work to pull off, which sorts out one of well known gremlins. A real example of how an enthusiast forum should work. I'm really happy with mine once I made some small mods to make them all green and not so bright.

Hi guys,

I can see things have dropped down to a trickle with these switches now as most who would want one have already got one. I have approx 40 left and need to sell them on to clear my costs. I won't be making another order for these as there would be too much money tied up in them waiting forever and a day to recover it. Once these go, thats going to be it.

Reduced price of £20 posted as a small extra incentive.

Thanks everyone for your support with this.

Hey Matt, I'll take one of those please :thumbleft:

Lewis

Have you thought about getting them listed up on eBay? I bet you'd sell a few through there..

Pm'd with payment details.

Been doing ebay Jim, a few going on there.

---------- Post added at 5:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:36 PM ----------

Pm'd with payment details.

Been doing ebay Jim, a few going on there.

My old creeky switch went the other week on the way home had to risk it with only diped beam on as thats the only one that would work , i would have been totally shafted without this but i got a spare ages ago just incase so i got home and two mins later all was good again

Wouldnt have been possible without this cheers mate

Thanks for letting everyone know about your adventures getting home Redborbet, must of been a bit hairy at times. Just goes to show the importance of keeping spares for these cars to keep them going.

I'll update my signature with the number of switches available and the date it was changed to show how many are available. 4 down since monday.