t700bes

Corrado 2.0 16V ABF - Tornado Red (and other parts)

So I've made up my mind to brake the corrado and sell it for parts:

I will start listing parts that I have and put prices against them, but this is your opertunity to ask for parts before I began the strip down...

I'm not really sure how much things are worth but I have looked on what other people charge for parts and reflected my price.. Equally I haven't got ANY pictures yet.. But I will soon!

Small parts I'm happy to post at your expense, equally if you would like to arrange the courrier, I will package up and get items ready, if you instruct the courier to pick up. Or you can collect from Corby, Nothants

Front Bumper- £30

Rear Bumper- £30

Tailgate- £20

RHS Door - £20

LHS Door - £20

Bonnet - £15

LHS Wing - £50

RHS Wing - £50

Wing Mirrors - £40

Bumper Lights - £15

Indicators - £15

HeadLights - £50

Old Style Intrument Cluster - £25

New Intrument Cluster (Orange dials and corrado written)- £25

Full interior Carpet (Black) - £20

Bageless Grille (clips missing but does click on) - £10

Parcel Shelf with 6 x 9 speakers - £10

Passenger seat - £20

Driver seat (bolster is fraying) - £10

Rear Seats- £30

Drivers side Door - £20

Passenger side Door- £20

Tinter side indicators - £15

Sunroof with motor (tilt wont slide) - £25

Door Cards (Drivers side fraying up by the window) - £5

Door Cards (Passenger side) - £10

Corrado Gearbox (AYK) - £50

Starter Motor - £20

Starter Motor - £20

Starter Motor - £20

NumberPlate Plinth - £10

ABF Manifold - £20

Alternator (ABF) - £20

Alternator (1.8 KR) - £20

Leads, Spark plugs(less than 1k) ABF - £20

Coilpack(less than 1k) ABF £15

Fusebox - £20

Wiper Stalks - £15

Central Locking pump - £10

Full set of Discs (still boxed) - £50

Pipercross air intake - £25

Window Switches - £10

Dash - £20

Glovebox - £10

Petrol Cap - £5

Spoiler - £15

Spoiler control module - £10

ABF ECU - £20

H4 HID Kit- £50

Door handles(new strikers on both) - £10

Washer Bottle £5

Rear Lights (tinted black) - £50

DSC_5390.jpg

Battery - £20

Battery - £20

Power Steering Fluid Bottle - £15

Power steering pump - £20

Toby- I'll take the number plate plinth provided it's intact, parcel shelf with 6X9s if it's black, passenger indicator if it's very good with no cracks :)

Heya, the plinth is fine, what I'll do is photo them and upload them onto here. I'll start breaking the car tommorrow night, so I can get them up here..

I can't remember whether the indicators or the fogs are cracked.. but I'll photo and let you know :)

Is that ok?

Bumper Lights - £15

Indicators - £15

I guess these are the fogs and indiators in the front bumper, late style.................if so i'll take these , happy to pay p&p etc

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Just spotted cazza wants one of the indicators, if uncracked i'll take the rest :)

t700bes build thread

Thought your building thread might be of use to some people. Unless they have been changed the fogs and indicators look like early spec in a late spec bumper, I could be mistaken though.

What condition are the roof rubbers in? are the seals fully intact and not falling to bits? Also how much for the fusebox dash tray?

Cheers

They haven't been changed (i'm not sure what they are to be honest) If you can help me find out I will obviously do that...

Roof rubbers are still OK as far as I can see, haven't taken them out every but they are "solid on top". What can i do to check they are suitable for you?

Fusebox dash tray £10 plus postage?

If you dont mind posting,i will take the tinted rear lights

Cool, thats fine to post...I will post at the weekend though (if thats ok for you?)

PM your address my paypal is [email protected]

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Lots more random pics until i get "part" pics up for you here:

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x96/cptbob123/Raddo/

50mm spoiler and metal support strip with bolts. How much delivered to Lancashire ?

Will take it if it's crack/damage free.

I'll have a look for you James. £15 plus the postage? I'm not sure what it costs to post that as of yet! (can't be more than a tenner)

That'll do nicely. Let me know if there's any damage and if not, I'll whizz some pound notes over your way. Drop an image my way if there's anything of significance.

An unusual request, but could you let me have the part number of the spoiler control unit ( the cig packet sized black box under the dash please ). I'll have this if it's the one I want.

hi mate need a dash board bolt cap,its the push on cap that covers the bolt up on the side of the dash,do you have a black one?

and i also need the little black plastic tiangle type thing that screws the plastic bit in front of the wing mirror to the door its on the inside of the car,i need the drivers side,need the screw and tiny cap for it too.

lol all that for two tiny bits of plastic can send you pics of the parts if you want.

cheers

Edited by tim20vt

Roof rubbers are still OK as far as I can see, haven't taken them out every but they are "solid on top". What can i do to check they are suitable for you?

Toby - I need the two covers behind the roof rubbers that go over the tailgate hinges, posted to Gloucester please? Also interested in the door handles if in good nick?

Ian.

That'll do nicely. Let me know if there's any damage and if not, I'll whizz some pound notes over your way. Drop an image my way if there's anything of significance.

An unusual request, but could you let me have the part number of the spoiler control unit ( the cig packet sized black box under the dash please ). I'll have this if it's the one I want.

NO worries.. I'll get this over to you this weekend mate. Spoiler control unit I'll check the part number for you - I looked on ebay and it was £40.. so how about £30 plus postage?

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

hi mate need a dash board bolt cap,its the push on cap that covers the bolt up on the side of the dash,do you have a black one?

and i also need the little black plastic tiangle type thing that screws the plastic bit in front of the wing mirror to the door its on the inside of the car,i need the drivers side,need the screw and tiny cap for it too.

lol all that for two tiny bits of plastic can send you pics of the parts if you want.

cheers

I'm not sure which bits you mean.. Dash board bolt clip, do you mean the bit that is hidden by the door car when you shut the door (yes its black)

Might be worth while sending pics to make sure we have the right idea... £5 plus postage for both!

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Toby, also after the heater blower so long as it runs OK and is quiet :)

I can't hear it and it def works, I'm not sure how powerful it is anymore though if i'm totally honest, It works and does push out, just not sure if its supposed to be more powerful!! I have a golf one too (not sure if they are the same its out a MK3 Gti) you can have both for a tenner if that works?

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Toby - I need the two covers behind the roof rubbers that go over the tailgate hinges, posted to Gloucester please? Also interested in the door handles if in good nick?

Ian.

Door handles may already be sold - pending payment, i'll let you know if this falls through though. Tailgate hinge rubbers are ok (£10) plus postage?

hi mate... im after :

1) HeadLights [£50]

as long as :

-they are the later ones (looks like it from your other photos - but just wanted to make sure!)

-all mounting tabs intack (none broken or repaired)

-the height (light level) adjuster must be working on both units (its the white screw knob on the back) - this is essential so please check thoroughly

-reflector is ok - no rust or other issues

-glass not cracked or chipped

- no condensation occurs inside the unit

- there are no other cracks or issues

-

also how were they tinted - spray or film?

feel free to PM me more photos of the items if you think that highlights any potential issues. I am looking for a really good set of lights with everything working and looking as they should be. If there is anything that you think is not quite right, please let me know or take a snap.

2) door handles with new striker [£10] - think im third in line after Ian, sorry didnt see the post above as we must have been typing at the same time!

- are these original VW ones or aftermarket repos?

- i assume they are later ones linked to CL (they have the wire on the back)

- any marks or damage to them?

- assume they come complete with the barrels / locks inside them

I can arrange a courier to collect, but i would need you to package up the items - especially the lights REALLY securely.

thanks!

Edited by monzablau16v

Assuming the rear spoiler mechanism (£15) is all nice and smooth and working well would be interested in that please? Would need it posting :) Please PM me payment details.

Cheers.

hi mate... im after :

1) HeadLights [£50]

as long as :

-they are the later ones (looks like it from your other photos - but just wanted to make sure!)

-all mounting tabs intack (none broken or repaired)

-the height (light level) adjuster must be working on both units (its the white screw knob on the back) - this is essential so please check thoroughly

-reflector is ok - no rust or other issues

-glass not cracked or chipped

- no condensation occurs inside the unit

- there are no other cracks or issues

-

also how were they tinted - spray or film?

feel free to PM me more photos of the items if you think that highlights any potential issues. I am looking for a really good set of lights with everything working and looking as they should be. If there is anything that you think is not quite right, please let me know or take a snap.

2) door handles with new striker [£10] - think im third in line after Ian, sorry didnt see the post above as we must have been typing at the same time!

- are these original VW ones or aftermarket repos?

- i assume they are later ones linked to CL (they have the wire on the back)

- any marks or damage to them?

- assume they come complete with the barrels / locks inside them

I can arrange a courier to collect, but i would need you to package up the items - especially the lights REALLY securely.

thanks!

Lights are not mint, cracks and broken clips. Door handles and after market strikers possibly already sold

HI

can i get the bolt which holds the boot lifter arm to the body on passenger side (if your not sure what i mean i can post a pic up of what i mean)

how much do you want?

cheers mate

HI

can i get the bolt which holds the boot lifter arm to the body on passenger side (if your not sure what i mean i can post a pic up of what i mean)

how much do you want?

cheers mate

Do you mean the bolt thing that has a ball joint on the end of it? If so £2 plus postage? If thats not the bit, send me a pic to [email protected]?

NO worries.. I'll get this over to you this weekend mate. Spoiler control unit I'll check the part number for you - I looked on ebay and it was £40.. so how about £30 plus postage?

I'm confused. First page: "Spoiler control module - £10" ???

Oh right sorry, my mistake.. I listed loads of parts on how much I thought they were without looking a lot... Seems they are worth a bit more than I put originally, but i'll go with the original price!

£10 plus postage is it!!

Do you mean the bolt thing that has a ball joint on the end of it? If so £2 plus postage? If thats not the bit, send me a pic to [email protected]?

er yeah the ball will slot into the boot lifter itself? i'll send you a pic when i get home

£4 inc post sound alright ?

also have you sold any of the dash air vents ? centre console ones (to control the direction of air)

do you have the original steering wheel still ? and original gear knob + gaiter? handbrake handle cover ? what is thier condition?

lol sory for all the questions

cheers