As above - is anyone going?

I've got some tickets booked for the 12th of November at the NEC - would be good to touch base with anyone else who's going as well.

I've never been to a show anything like this one so I'm actual quite excited about it!

EDIT - if anyone is going and doesn't want to drive, I'm happy to collect people as long as the distance isn't ridiculous

i've been several times now. Good crack, expensive though. It's not the actual top gear show, its a live stage show which will probably have some elements of the TV program thrown in. Well worth going though

Me, Jim, Eric etc will be there on the CCGB stand next door at the classic car show

Tell me more, sounds like a great day out. Would it be possible to get round both lots in the day? Is this a seperate show and site to the Top Gear show then?

Entrance for the Top Gear show gives you entry to the Classic Car show and vice versa. Obviously you can only view the static displays in the Top Gear show as the live stuff is extra.. both shows fill several halls of the NEC but you should be able to get round both in a day easily provided you're not the kind of person that needs to spend 10 minutes looking at each and every car :)

Be good to catch up with you pete_griff - as Steve says, lots of us will be there!

Hi Pete, will be at the Classic Car show saturday and sunday, not on the stand though, but would be good to catch up

went last year, was there a Corrado stand then? Took my son and kept telling him there would be some nice corrados...oops! Might go agin this year

went last year, was there a Corrado stand then? Took my son and kept telling him there would be some nice corrados...oops! Might go agin this year

Yes, very much so, located in the Classic Car Show halls (free entry to ticket holders of the MPH / TopGear show).

Tempest