Kempy

spoonFed extended rear spolier fibreglass

Anybody interested in asking if we can get a discount on a few of these? Cant really see myself buying the Cf or kevla ones at the prices the quote, i got a whole bonnet for not a lot more.

But I like the idea of a extended rear spoiler

016s_large.jpg?100102[ATTACH=CONFIG]49187[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]49188[/ATTACH]

Edited by Kempy

he's doing them for £125 plus £25 delivery. If I get bout 5 people could ask him for a small discount again, no harm asking

Thanks for posting this. I can't offer a discount more than the £125 sorry. They are normally sell for £172 so this discounted price is very good.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Seen one in the flesh at Edition 38....look superb and real good quality, undecided on whether I want carbon fibre though!

Thank you. I'm glad you got to see it at the show.

Thanks for posting this. I can't offer a discount more than the £125 sorry. They are normally sell for £172 so this discounted price is very good.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Thank you. I'm glad you got to see it at the show.

Dare I ask on a price for the kevlar one? Interested in the standard one at that price for sure

Dare I ask on a price for the kevlar one? Interested in the standard one at that price for sure

Sorry for my late reply. I forgot about this thread. The Kevlar rear spoilers are £282 plus shipping.