JMC

Time for a new Jailor?.... [Sold]

What's going on VR6, and is it time for a new jailor to keep the inmates incheck :lol:

PS anyone reading, check the cars for sale section in case you don't know what this is about.

He said he was selling it back in May last year! I see he's finally bothered himself to fish it out of the garden from whence it was slowly decaying :lol:

He'll continue to lurk in the background but I can't ever see him getting actively involved in anything on here again. He was into Mitsubishi Evos last time I saw him, and was getting engaged to a lovely young lady far above his station, so that's taking all this time I suspect :lol:

I thought my ears were burning. Didn't know that was possible in hell?! :grin:

I woke up this morning and just decided to stick it up for sale. I hope the price is right for it considering it needs some work (decaying is a bit strong though Kev :lol:) and transportation to the UK?? I really have no ideas about price these days.

I just have no time for the Corrado anymore unfortunately. Along with the fact that myself and my lovely lady (thanks again Kev :lol:) will be moving house soon I think it's just the right time.

I'll continue using the forum - I don't post much but it still keeps me awake at night knowing that people are posting in the wrong place :grin: Hopefully I'll become a bit more active again and I can see me buying another in a couple of years when I have a nice big garage!

Love you all

xxxx

You've been quimming about selling it for years, end of an era!

Good luck with the sale fella, great buy for someone at that price IMO.

Let the wrong section posting begin.

First question, "what suspension should I buy". Mods can you put this question in the members ride section please... :p

Always sad to see a regular member/Admin leave the fold! You'll be back though, they ALL come back!

You've been quimming about selling it for years, end of an era!

Good luck with the sale fella, great buy for someone at that price IMO.

Cheers Dave.

I figure the charger would fetch £1,500 and the interior £700 so that means £800 for a 57k VR.

Obviously it's far from pristine but it's a solid car. She's had niggles over the years, they all do, but nothing major. I remember Kev driving it years ago and saying it was absolutely superb.

I think guilt is the main reason I'm actually selling it. Not too bothered about the money - I even thought about selling the charger and interior and scrapping it. But honestly all I could think about was Jim for some reason :lol:

But honestly all I could think about was Jim for some reason

Errr.. why?! :)

Edited by Jim

I spose it's gotta be on the cheap side to entice someone out to fraggle rock to pick it up, and the lack of MOT etc but I think at £3k it's a bloody good buy.

But honestly all I could think about was Jim for some reason :lol:

Errr.. why?! :)

ManHug.JPG

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

The way I see it the car's been on Man Island for god knows how long.

:lol:

Not really sure Jim - I think it's just because I know you'd be disappointed and I'd feel bad letting you down!

The car has always been over here. Registered with UK dealer originally and then sold via IOM VW dealer from new. I think I bought it from the original owner (because I used to see the same guy driving it for years).

Not at all mate... having gotten a daily driver now which is modern and comfortable, I can see how people lose interest and just move on! Having gone through quite a few big life changes / events in the last year or so, I can see how priorities for things like cars can fall by the wayside!

Sad news, Thomas! :( I guess it's been on the cards for a while though. Glad you're not breaking it- very good price for all the kit included!

Along with the fact that myself and my lovely lady (thanks again Kev :lol:) will be moving house soon I think it's just the right time.

:D

If you do end up breaking it, let me know :D I'll come over and vulture it!