Sign in to follow this  
bigbob

Show us yer engine bays

nah, the orange one was the ratted up racer. the black one was my show car which I won numerous awards with.... :lol: :|

check out the interior!

Did you do a before and after weight on the black one? Why did you leave the door cards in when everything else was gutted? I know they don't weigh much, but continuity counts :-) Or did you not want water pissing all over your nice alloy floor plates?

well it's not clean at the mo' but it has been pretty cold outside, :lol: and the neighbour gives me a fummy look every time i start cleaning the engine. 'when are you going to sell that noisy thing and get your self a Rover?' erm never, now f@ck off

C:\Documents and Settings\CharlotteL\My Documents\My Pictures\car pics\ch5.jpg

dame computer's, can't even put a picture where it's suppose to.. :mad: or it could be me :oops: ...

And another 8)

Looking good, some nice paint detailing there :-)

When us VR boys get the Shreks, we'll have to redo the pictures!

K

dame computer's, can't even put a picture where it's suppose to.. or it could be me ...

yes you can't link pictures from your computer to the forum you have to either host them on a webhost or upload them using this forum...

Did you do a before and after weight on the black one? Why did you leave the door cards in when everything else was gutted? I know they don't weigh much, but continuity counts :-) Or did you not want water p***ing all over your nice alloy floor plates?

I needed something to rest my elbow on. inner door skins are not comfortable....

You could try talking to Trimsport (website here) - they make all kinds of polished shiney things for the insides and outside of various VW's... :)

Late to the party again,dammit!

What's all that pink CAT5 ethernet cable all about??? LOL! :lol:

It was just lying around the workshop and it "assisted" me putting the vibration damper back in place on the alternator...won't explain...It'd take too long! :oops: :)