Sign in to follow this  
bigbob

Show us yer engine bays

Alrite-- im starting to clean the engine bay on my Rado, just interested to see those bays of you who have got yours pretty sweet..

just started doing the basic stuff like the head and the cam cover..

C

humm, well at the moment my engine bay looks like this... but I'll post a pic up a week on monday so you can see if you can spot the differences then... ;) 8) :lol:

*Edit * - Added a photo of what my engine used to look like... ;)

Not the cleanest of all, but getting there :) Actually that picture is now out of date, as that piccie was taken by the previous owner, since then some cleaning has taken place, best get the digicam out again :lol:

Tempest

I can't help but notice my G60 engine seems to have a different head (probably the wrong term but not sure what its called) on it to everyone elses? The oil cap is raised and not embedded like everyone elses either...

thats the rocker cover mate,t here was a few different styles. 2-3 anyway. yours is the really late G60 version. thats all.

I can't help but notice my G60 engine seems to have a different head (probably the wrong term but not sure what its called) on it to everyone elses? The oil cap is raised and not embedded like everyone elses either...

Mine's the same Jim, Only I've got a metal cap for some odd reason... :?

What's that little box of tricks that sits high-up to the left of the washer-reservoir and in front of the expansion tank? It seems to be in some of the engine bays, and not in others..

~Matt.

What's that little box of tricks that sits high-up to the left of the washer-reservoir and in front of the expansion tank? It seems to be in some of the engine bays, and not in others..

~Matt.

That's the ABS relays and pump... 8)

does any of you guys no where i can get polished rocker covers or any other nice shiney looking bits from but at gud price oh and its on a g60 :lol:

Here we go guys thought id better get some 16v action in here, in amongst all that G60 malarkey

raddo%20lump.jpg

happy wi that

This was it but has changed now :wink:

:shock: :shock: Thast more bling than Don Majic Juan

phat vr6,

WOW :shock: NICE!!!!!

Here is mine as off 2 weekends ago...

(its the best I have from the front, there is 1/2 an engine bay in there....)

This is my Honda DelSol SiR Vtec TransTop, bit of a mouthfull i know!

This car is a 91 model so it's getting old but looks about 3-4years old in truth, and has 56K miles on the clock, i'm selling it for £5950ono, just gone through MoT on Saturday and got 6mth tax, what a bargain! And the roof is all electric and works spot on.

Chris

my old golfs

Phat,

1st one BLING

2nd one Uuuuuuuuuugh (but looks like it would go a bit :-) - is that the stripped out "fastest n/a VR6 1/4 miler"??? )