CazzaVR

Christmas Cruise and a Curry! The Cotswold Run v2 *P1 Update*

No not yet :(

Was meant to have it back saturday but when it went for the MOT on friday it started to pee PAS fluid every where so Graham has to find out where that is coming from now

Blimey! I'd be expecting it to come back with a full respray after all this time :lol:

Bump. Anymore takers? Need to start firming up the list so I can get the table booked :)

do you defo need confirmed numbers right now???

(also do you object to non-corrado owners?!?)

i'd really like to come to this, however... it's my mates birthday that weekend; i'll be out on the razzle dazzle both fri and sat nights and as such i'm anticipating being VERY tender on the sunday!

if i can make it the i defo will, but in all honesty i won't be able to let you know until a day or two before. if that's still ok then please PM me and i'll send you my mobile number so you can send me some abuse that way.

plus i haven't seen the crazy one in ages and would really like to catch up (Dave if you're reading this then i'm guessing you changed your mobile number sometime ago as i've not been able to reach you on your old one in some time)

cheers,

Pete

Would love to but I haven't got the Jetta back on the road yet and I'm rapidly running out of miles on the Corrado insurance :( Next year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete- non-corrado owners are totally welcome! You are an ex-owner after all! 8) I'll book later this week, but I'm sure the restaurant won't mind if we're one down when we turn up, so I'll count you in for now :)

Karl- good stuff :)

No worries Fay. See you at the next one ;)

Gonna try and come for the run if all goes well sorting the car.. Missed the rr day today due to last minute issues..

Won't be currying though, I'm working in the afternoon and will be out of time.

I've just noticed that the first meeting point is a renowned dogging site :fondle:

Been a while since there's been a show of Corrado love...

Table booked! Curry here we come :)

Looking forward to it, hope the weather holds. Be nice to let the other car stretch it's legs after being in "hibernation" for a while.

Ian.

Should be a good day today although a little cold as I have no heating. O well will man up and enjoy the ride (if you can keep up ;) )

Ha ha- that's the first time you've ever been able to say that! We shall see...

At least Andy will have an excuse - me in the passenger seat will slow things up considerably!

I've just noticed that the first meeting point is a renowned dogging site :fondle:

Theres a time a place mate!

Jake, you weren't wrong about the dogging, but little did we know you were talking about yourself! :lol: