voo51

Breaking Black non sunroof 1995 Corrado L041 parts pag 1

All parts have got to go. If I have missed anything you require just intact me and I'll let you know if I have it.

front seat belt adjuster covers £5 for the pair

Little black dash vents £6 pair

black dash center vents £8 pair

far right dash trim where vent and light switch is £8

black long black dash vents for the front of the dash and bit in the middle £25

black c pillars £12 few scratches on one

passenger main vent £5

cigerette lighter £5

ashtray £8

fog light switch £12

clocks, fully working with mfa, lockwood white dials and chrome dial surrounds £45

black handbrake tunnel£15

black parcelshelf, with 6 x 9 holes and the straps have had it. £10

parcel shelf supports with rear speakers(dont know if they work) £15

late indicator stalk £15

passenger black shelf under glovebox £15

Driver footwell shelf £15

black glovebox £15

front seatbelt anchor rails £5

Rear seat buckle insulation £5

Rear tailgate Bulb holder £5

Rear seatbelts £20

Front seatbelts –£20 *

Wiper arms, standard blades £10

Roof rails - £25 for both

Drivers Indicator - £30

Passenger Indicator - £30

smoked side repeaters £8

Seal between scuttle and windscreen £8

Engine bay seal £8

Front window wiper motor £10

front inner arch linings £15 pair

black gear surround with Karman badge £20

black strip that going between c pillars £10

Black b pillars £15

Strip above windscreen - SOLD

Splitter £30

passenger door interior handle £10 -

late wiper stalk £15

late passenger door pull surround £10 FREE P&P

late drivers door pull surround £10 FREE P&P

interior carpet £40

electric window switches - £10

glovebox strip £10

boot latch £15

Rear seatbelt buckles £8

Roofrail tops £8

Dashboard £50

Bonnet latch £10

Bonnet springs £15/pair

Power steering tank and lid - £12

rear wiper £5

Photo0285.jpg

Photo0284.jpg

Alot of this is still to be be removed, if you are intrested in anything from the exterior I will send you some pics and more detail on it such as marks etc. Viewing welcome.

Edited by davidwort
updated

Hiya.. does this have the fixed height steering column? If so I'd like a price for the whole steering column and the fixed-height cowling / surround stuff. I'll take it 100% subject to it being reasonably priced :)

Yes it does, it may be a little while before the coloum is ready as I have got to remove it still. I am not sure how much they are worth to be honest.

Ok. I'm in absolutely no hurry so weeks / months is not a problem. How about £40 for everything (column, cowling) ? I can collect too as I'm in the midlands.

Do you have the sunroof motor cover that the interior light sits in in perfect condition? If so, how much? :)

I'm also after the two little spongy dampers that are attached to the tailgate trim to 'buffer' the parcel shelf.

The seat runner covers are the inner ones.

It is a non sunroof model, however, I am sure I have a sunroof motor cover in the garage, I will have a look tomorrow and let you know. I will also look to see if the buffers are ok.

Heater dials £45 plus £2 p and p . They are working but the left one is very stiff on certain settings. All 4 blower speeds do work though. I am in Swadlincote, Derbyshire

$(KGrHqR,!jQE68o5+uJ1BOw!7lW9Mw~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!k4E66-TY7,NBOw!7tmq7w~~60_12.JPG

Do you have the sunroof motor cover that the interior light sits in in perfect condition? If so, how much? :)

I'm also after the two little spongy dampers that are attached to the tailgate trim to 'buffer' the parcel shelf.

Are these the bits you mean that twist into thew boot lid? If not then I am afraid I don't have them.

do you have the finishing trim between the top of the windscreen and the headlining ? If so what colour is it ?

Hi mate, I'm after the RHS instrument binnacle screw cover (the little bit of plastic that covers the screw by the clocks) and also, whats the condition of the outer door seal/window scraper at the top of the drivers door?

Are these the bits you mean that twist into thew boot lid? If not then I am afraid I don't have them.

Nope- they are made of sponge and are stuck onto the black tailgate trim that the parcel shelf butts up against.

Have you got the sunroof motor cover?

Hi mate, I'd like details/pics/info on the front bumper please.:thumbleft:

Can you confirm it is definitely a late bumper and paint code LO41 (Gloss black, not metallic)

Ideally looking for one without any damage at all.

May well also be interested in:

Front panel/rad support and the front subframe/engine carrier (bare and on their own).

Mirrors if the glass is perfect.

All side mouldings, or possibly just the passenger door one.

Thanks, Neil.

Edited by Riley

Out at the mo but i'll reply properly with pictures in the morning. I do have the bumper and windscreen strip in a creamy colour but not the screw cover.

The car is kept at my mums but I go and see it just about every day, so please bear with me for pics.

G60 CS - Yes, it is a creamy/grey colour as they all are and it will be removed in the next few days, I have removed a few of them before so I know how not to break them.

poll250 - I am sure the driver's door top seal is ok, I will take a picture tomorrow and pm you will it.

CazzaVR -

Riley- The front bumper is ok, but it does have a few marks on it, what look like white lines, I have just gone through the pics I have on me but none of them show them, I will take some detailed pics in the monring and pm them to you. I will also confirm the paint code. I will also get pics of all the other parts you might be after.

iamsilverfox - The bonnet has a dink in it, but the near side door is excellent condition. Pic of bonnet pm'd.

nsmjl02 - Do you mean the inner ones that are just inside the door and hold the carpet down? I do have those in black.

Hi mate, interested in the drivers side front wing. Do you still have it and how much is your best price :-) also, do you know the colour code? Please say it's LA41 black!

Thanks,

Sam.

Voo51,

No I'm after the outer sill trims.

I have the standard black ones of those also, I will send you pics around dinner time.