boost monkey

Plum Bits (end of an era... -_- ) last bits before it gets scrapped...

I'll take the mirrors, I'll need them posted though please. PM a paypal email address / posted price and I'll pay in the morning. Thanks

Just arrived this very morning, all good, thanks again.

Free bump ;o)

are you able to chop the headlight multi plugs+ a few inches of wire off the wiring loom?

Yeah no probs buddy, £5 posted?

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Just arrived this very morning, all good, thanks again.

Free bump ;o)

Glad they finally got there! Didn't think they would arrive before Christmas! :D

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Hi is that subframe etc sold yet? I'm home from university now so could pick it up if it is?

Sorry Jonny it's gone. Hope you find one fella.

If anyone wants any early interior trim / switches / heater controls / whatever please let me know. I need to get the shell shifted asap. If you can get down to Oxford and strip parts yourself you're welcome to have them FOC :D

Do you have the plastic handbrake cover please ?

My garage broke mine for me whilst working on the brakes !!

I don't think i got a reply , ave you cleared the storage shed inside yet ?

Have the door seals gone yet ? the ones attached to the car body i mean.

Cheers

Dear all, I absconded over the holidays. Now I am back.

@toledo, I haven't found the handbrake cover yet. I don't think it was replaced after the carpets came out about 3 years ago.

@Gloucs posse (Cazza and Swompy) if you can both get me pics of what you're waiting for I'll do my best to get it remov-ed :D

@Andy, yeah there seems to be a new GSF/ECP in Abingdon so just a few miles from me. Never used it though. I have carrier pins also available but I think the carriers went with the new calipers (will check on that).

@odub, I think so. I'll check next time I'm over there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!1111!!!1111oneoneoneoneoneoneeinz

aaah ok, looks like interior tailgate trim? I'll have a peek :D

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

aaah ok, looks like interior tailgate trim? I'll have a peek :D

Hey Jon, Have you got the RHS speedo binnacle screw cover by any chance? I'm not 100% sure it's the same as a VR dash, but worth a try :)

Cazza, think that felt strip is on the removable trim panel on the tailgate? If so not seen that panel for many years.

Andy, that went with the clocks yesterday! You really should just come over sometime. The car will need to go shortly and when it does a lot of parts will be getting binned.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

are you able to chop the headlight multi plugs+ a few inches of wire off the wiring loom?

Update: headlight loom is not work keeping due to a rubbish uprated loom being spliced into it.

Hi....Do you still have the rear boot ligh. Just realised mine is missing.

Let me know how much you want for it.

could you leave the spades end still connected to the lens and just cut the wires at the other end so that I can splice it onto my existing wires if that makes sense.

cheers

Edited by VWVW

Hi....Do you still have the rear boot ligh. Just realised mine is missing.

Let me know how much you want for it.

could you leave the spades end still connected to the lens and just cut the wires at the other end so that I can splice it onto my existing wires if that makes sense.

cheers

Don't think I ever had a working boot light!

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

You got the early door speaker covers monkey?

Mine was upgraded to the all black trim at some point, so no grey speaky trims I'm afraid Mr Cake Man.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Bonnet and tailgate going on Ebay this lunchtime.

bumpety bump for the front bumper, tailgate complete and bonnet.

Open to offers on these. I am looking to get the rotten chassis taken away ASAP, so if you can make it to Oxford and have a big car then let me know.

Also a ton of interior black trim left. Would be a shame to scrap it all. Comer over for an afternoon and you can keep whatever you take off! (trim, not clothing).

Jon.

is the inner pannel around the filler neck ok ? if so, are you willing take a grinder to it and cut it out for me? :)

bumpety bump for the front bumper, tailgate complete and bonnet.

Open to offers on these. I am looking to get the rotten chassis taken away ASAP, so if you can make it to Oxford and have a big car then let me know.

Also a ton of interior black trim left. Would be a shame to scrap it all. Comer over for an afternoon and you can keep whatever you take off! (trim, not clothing).

Jon.