Pat_McCrotch

ALL SOLD!! Last 5 RHD Corrado facelift VDO Gauges - £169.00 each including postage

Hi all,

Classic Parts have only x5 RHD Facelift VDO Gauges in stock which were taken from the main warehouse this year. They will not reproduce them but they seem to be allot cheaper from them than when they were available through normal channels.

Original RRP: £265.64

Special Price: £169.00 delivered.

The pressure switch is obsolete but it's essentially a 1 pin oil pressure switch that can be purchased from Maplins etc

Was just a heads up really, but to get them at this price I would need x3 paid and confirmed orders. Anyone interested? :)

UPDATE 18/01/2012 - NOW ALL SOLD

Edited by Pat_McCrotch

Are we talking about the volt and oil pressure gauges for the centre console or the actual gauges - rev counter, mph etc?

I would doubt very much if that price includes wiring loom and oil pressure sender! One of my customers recently sourced this VDO console additional instrument pod from ARZ in Germany, and he had to pay allot more than this. This deal Is a rare bargain. The wiring loom I made with ease, and the plug is available from main dealer. The oil pressure sender is readily purchased from any VDO gauge stockist. My customer ordered his twin pole M10x1 sender from Merlin Motorsport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To confirm this is the volt / oil pressure gauges.. I was enquiring about them this morning which lead Neil to get a price on them! :)

If enough of you are interested i might be up for making the wiring looms up for you to as near OE spec as possible for some cash on the hip lol PM etc if interested i used geniune plugs etc on mine

I'll put my name down for any that fall through....

VR6ers, you will need a 10 bar sender, not 5.

Kev, only myself and one other have phoned Neil and paid. I wouldn't wait around if you want one, same goes for everyone. Get calling if you want one.

...That would be me!

I'd also definitely be interested in one of your looms Chris Langdon.

Mark

Good man!

Am I missing something? I don't even know how to contact him and I for one was unsure whether it was going ahead?

I got his work number from the other group buy posted and just asked what was happenning with the VDO's. Once told its good to go as the interest was there, I said I'll have a set and paid for them. Should be a week or two to come.

I imagine you'll be busy tomorrow Neil, taking orders. Can I have some commission please? Lol.

I got his work number from the other group buy posted and just asked what was happenning with the VDO's. Once told its good to go as the interest was there, I said I'll have a set and paid for them. Should be a week or two to come.

I imagine you'll be busy tomorrow Neil, taking orders. Can I have some commission please? Lol.

Thats fair enough, I'm sure I wasn't alone in waiting for further instructions.

I will be contacting first thing tomorrow to place my order. Would assume after only one day the first five to state interest will get their chance!

To those who ordered the additional pressure switch, unfortunately it is obsolete! :( So I will be refunding people the cost of it and you will need to source via GSF/Maplin's etc .

I have only 1 set left of guages left now!

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

now all sold!

Kev, only myself and one other have phoned Neil and paid. I wouldn't wait around if you want one, same goes for everyone. Get calling if you want one.

Cheers chap but I had one a few years ago and I'm not that bothered by it. Just a nice to have if one's left after the bun fight ;)