Wendy

Snowing - Yeah !!!!

Well, it has only been snowing here for about an hour, village is completly white already.

Give it another 2 hours and reckon I will be well and truely snowed in.

Good job I listened to the forecasts and shopped for a few provisions this morning.

Sledging tomorrow then - yippee !!!!

What's it like in Essex! I come back to England tomorrow, am in cervinia at the mo, minus 23c and tons of snow :lol:

What's it like in Essex! I come back to England tomorrow, am in cervinia at the mo, minus 23c and tons of snow :lol:

Not sure about Essex, about minus 3 in North Oxfordshire and white.

I guess you have been skiing or boarding.

You going to get back to the Airport ok ?

Not sure about Essex, about minus 3 in North Oxfordshire and white.

I guess you have been skiing or boarding.

You going to get back to the Airport ok ?

Yeah been boarding, we should be fine getting back, fingers crossed the taxi drivers turns up!

its been snowing for over 3 hours here...its easy 6 inch deep....im stuck at my mums house, car got stuck on a flat so getting home seems slim....but mite give it a bash lol

well its snowing very lightly in London but not settling yet :(

I'm 30 years of age but I still love it when it snows ...... hopefully will get some settling later as I have to go out and pick up the missus - Q some quattro fun :dance:

Leeds as of few mins ago, still snowing... it's good it started on weekend thought, at least people will have time to adjust till Monday morning.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51363[/ATTACH]

Nottingham and surrounds - well and truly under now, started this afternoon around 4pm. This evening on the way home (not in C), one ambulance on its side, with another in attendance and 3 cop cars at Radcliffe on Trent/A52. Chaos on A46 new roundabout with cars stuck getiing up the hill.

Love the snow, but not when I have to take the C out in it. You can be as careful as you like - its those others :(

Just looked outside, still snowing.

Looks like I'm stuck here and walking the only way out.

You guys be careful out there.

Nowt up here.

All this moaning about -12 degrees being cold on the national news, it was that cold inside my garage last year!

Nowt up here.

All this moaning about -12 degrees being cold on the national news, it was that cold inside my garage last year!

Folk don't ken do they! When you can't walk out your house without snow shoes or a shovel then you've seen snow!