daves16v

Corrado Short Shifter

Could i also put an order in for one of these please :)?

Thanks

You can but either put a £10 deposit down or pay in full to secure? I think I have one spare but need to check.

Thanks

Dave

You can but either put a £10 deposit down or pay in full to secure? I think I have one spare but need to check.

Thanks

Dave

Not a problem, If you could send me your details accross ill send the payment over this evening after work.

Cheers,

Liam

Just fitted Dave's short shifter and what can I say.. What an absolute amazing piece of kit! Straight forward to fit and the gear travel has been drastically reduced and all feels very tight. Couldn't recommend this enough to anyone thinking of buying one. Thanks very much Dave! One very happy customer :). I aim to send my old one back to you sometime next week.

Are these still available. If yes can I purchase

Yes they are still available but I'm not receiving return shifters quick enough so there is usually a queue. I have one that is spoken for but you can drop me £10 deposit to secure the next one. PM me if interested.

Dave.

Are these still available. If yes can I purchase. Sent to Denmark

Yes they are still available and I can ship to Denmark. The problem is I'm not receiving return shifters so I've not got any.

Yes they are still available and I can ship to Denmark. The problem is I'm not receiving return shifters so I've not got any.

Hi Dave. Can I put myself on the waiting list too please - happy to pay a deposit if needed. Once I have one I can send you my old one back quickly but I can't send it to you first sadly as need the car at the moment.

Many thanks

Andy

Hi Dave. Can I put myself on the waiting list too please - happy to pay a deposit if needed. Once I have one I can send you my old one back quickly but I can't send it to you first sadly as need the car at the moment.

Many thanks

Andy

Andy, Yep a deposit is best, will drop you a PM.

To all those who haven't sent theirs back DO IT NOW! Sorry to shout but it's becoming a real pain, you all know that this is on an exchange basis, at least tell me if you are keeping your stock item or not.

Kind regards

Dave

I'm now in a position to offer Short Shift Gear Sticks for the Corrado.

(15-08-12) I can modify your shifter if it is sent to me but it needs to be in good condition, I will need it for around 3 days, cost for this is £45 posted back to you.

Thanks

Hey Dave, how easy is it to take it out? My VR is coming off the road soon so can take the shifter out and send it to you.

Me too Dave. I would rather just send my shifter down and get it back. What kind of turn around is it for the shifter mod.

Sorry Dave, unfortunately I am one of those who havent returned a short shifter! I've Been meaning to do it for a while but I have a head like a sieve.. I have just put a reminder in my phone and will make sure I take it with me to work tomorrow.

Once again apologies and sorry to all those who have been waiting!

Hey Dave, how easy is it to take it out? My VR is coming off the road soon so can take the shifter out and send it to you.

Easy apart from having to cut a piece out of the floor, I can send you the install guide if you provide an email address.

Me too Dave. I would rather just send my shifter down and get it back. What kind of turn around is it for the shifter mod.

Allow a week.

Sorry Dave, unfortunately I am one of those who havent returned a short shifter! I've Been meaning to do it for a while but I have a head like a sieve.. I have just put a reminder in my phone and will make sure I take it with me to work tomorrow.

Once again apologies and sorry to all those who have been waiting!

Much appreciated.

Hi Dave

Looking at fitting a short shifter to my VR in February have you got any in stock yet, and how much are they currently? If it is easier I maybe able to get the original removed and sent to you for the mod but how long would that take to get back to me. The car will probably be in bits most of February.

Thanks

Hi Dave

Looking at fitting a short shifter to my VR in February have you got any in stock yet, and how much are they currently? If it is easier I maybe able to get the original removed and sent to you for the mod but how long would that take to get back to me. The car will probably be in bits most of February.

Thanks

Price is still £55 posted and yes I have 2 in stock at the moment. Drop me a PM if you want one.

Dave

Dave il think i have one but will have to wait til the end of the month (pay day lol)

Ok Chris no probs, I do have 1 left in stock provided no one gets in before you. Chris (TrumpieVr) I think is having the other.

Picking up a Short Shifter from Daves16 tomorrow Tuesday.

Returning my old one (and another members) over Easter in person.

I am in West Yorks,

Daves16 on J25 M1.

Does anyone want me to collect theirs and drop off at Daves16???

Cheers

Wayne