Ralphead

A random Corrado photo 2

Picture170.jpg

He didn't give one solitary sh1t

---------- Post added at 8:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:21 PM ----------

Picture187.jpg

I'm just glad he didn't know how to hot wire. Well we were near Plymouth.

If the missus hadn't been in the car I reckon he'd have been in there like swimwear.

My interiors messy enough without the help of rodents..

Thanks for the compliments. It's all in the lens though.

There's no space for that sort of fun in a Corrado, thats why I'm buying a Volvo estate..

The Haunted sir are one of the finest death metal bands around.

One last one.

Picture188.jpg

The Haunted sir are one of the finest death metal bands around.

That they are!!! Although I'd say I still prefer Cannibal Corpse, and some 'cause of death' era Obituary!!

Quality picture though.

Pallet wrap? You've lost me there.

Cannibal Corpse are great. I like the early Paradise Lost aswell, before they went all Depeche Mode.

I was in a band with ex-lead guitarist from Impaler (old death metal band from the midlands), he had a copy of an extremely rare Paradise Lost demo when they were full on death metal and long before they turned all goth rock.

I'm just looking forward to seeing Cannibal Corpse in Birmingham very soon!!

I was in a band with ex-lead guitarist from Impaler (old death metal band from the midlands), he had a copy of an extremely rare Paradise Lost demo when they were full on death metal and long before they turned all goth rock.

I'm just looking forward to seeing Cannibal Corpse in Birmingham very soon!!

The early Paradise Lost years up to Draconian - where did they go...

The early Paradise Lost years up to Draconian - where did they go...

I think it's good for some bands change direction now and again, but it seems like it's rarely for the better

Paradise Lost's first album on vinyl, good stuff!

Picture.jpg

I saw Cannibal Corpse about 10 years ago up north somewhere, I'll have to dig the ticket out. They were hard as hell!

Name drop: Carcass - Heartworks, rip ya face off!

I knew I should have started this thread in chat..

Squirrels, death metal and pallet wrap. I don't know what you're upto tonight but don't get me involved.

Wow, Lost Paradise on Vinyl huh - never seen that before! Hold on to that one

All over this today... PRONG. Forced Fed / Beg To Differ. Actually these guys evolved pretty well, can't beat their early stuff though... Straight up knock the sh*t outta you Hardcore

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52921[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52917[/ATTACH]

Edited by tentonhammer

I think it's good for some bands change direction now and again, but it seems like it's rarely for the better

Paradise Lost's first album on vinyl, good stuff!

Picture.jpg

I saw Cannibal Corpse about 10 years ago up north somewhere, I'll have to dig the ticket out. They were hard as hell!

Name drop: Carcass - Heartworks, rip ya face off!

I knew I should have started this thread in chat..

Squirrels, death metal and pallet wrap. I don't know what you're upto tonight but don't get me involved.

Cannibal corpse are my all time favourite band (apparently one of Jim Carey's favourite bands to!!), always missed out on seeing them until 2010. Can't wait to see them live again soon!!

Carcass though, another awesome band, although for me, Necriticism is their finest album........in fact, one of the finest death metal albums ever!!!!

I'm ashamed to say I barely know any of Prong's stuff. I'll have to get on it.

Grim, I found that ticket among some SNES games in the loft, shameful! If you'd like it then pm me your address.

I reckon you would appreciate it more than I have. I wouldn't shout about the Carey connection though, the man's borderline retarded.

25212-061.jpg

Have you guys checked out Witchery? I think its one of the guitarists from the Haunted, I have the album Don't fear the reaper and it is pretty special.

I think he is nuts about your Corrado, or maybe he is just a Corrado nutter like the rest of us?

Cheers,

Redfox

Have you guys checked out Witchery? I think its one of the guitarists from the Haunted, I have the album Don't fear the reaper and it is pretty special.

I'll have to check it out. I've heard of Witchery, just not actually heard any of their stuff.

I'm ashamed to say I barely know any of Prong's stuff. I'll have to get on it.

Grim, I found that ticket among some SNES games in the loft, shameful! If you'd like it then pm me your address.

I reckon you would appreciate it more than I have. I wouldn't shout about the Carey connection though, the man's borderline retarded.

25212-061.jpg

Dude, you're a legend!!!!!! Pm coming your way now.

I must admit, I loved the way Cannibal Corpse got into the film Ace Ventura, all down to Mr Carey. I remember seeing an interview with Chris Barnes and Alex Webster.