AlabamaScott

My 1992 SLC

Looking good buddy, how's you Scott?

I see you've got under dash bits that are different to UK ones, nice beige interior. Always find those strange American seat belts funny, can't get used to them at all.

What plans have you got for it?

Thanks, As you can see in the one picture my tech is sleeping on the job.

Things I would like to do: Fix dash lights,,get paint polished (bird crap burned in),,new wheels and tires (bad rash on wheels and welds),,new VW emblem front and back,, coilover (wish list),,spacers on the back,,

need red VR6 for front grill (maybe grill also),, the C is missing from SLC on rear, maybe tint (need to see more pictures), A/C needs a charge.....for now!!

The wheels are 18", thinking about 17" instead, if I do coilovers will it rub? Got a high beam out, think that is just a bulb.

1 hour ago, Rex Khan said:

This site is very informative. I am glad for this sharing. Many people worried about health some people worried weeknesss or other fat body If you are one of them And you don,t have money for treatment So I suggest you I know a site which provides free tips.resurge

Spammer reported