sexybourbon

bit of help please mods

it seem that when i try to update my car thread it is working fine and i can post properly but it never appaers in the new posts bit so no one can see it has been updated iv been using tapatalk to upload pics and opera for just normal browsing , im on my iphone usually and very rareley a computer

is there any reason its not updating it to new posts it used to as soon as i clicked post it would have moved straight to new posts

does that make sense or am i being stupid

Know exactly what you mean.

The thread is visible to others - If you look at Today's Posts you'll see your thread. I think there is something odd, or something I haven't found in the settings that makes new posts in threads youve posted in not visible to the poster, or even edited ones (just checked:))-noticed it only recently.

Edited by Storm Guy

So it is there then only i cant see it wich means i have to go back to forum and then quik links subscribed threads and then to the post i want to look at again and thats ok on computer but my phone it takes a while i used to be abke to just refresh the new posts

Cheers bud

But once you submit a post or reply, you are directed back to that thread and therefore you read it.

So to you, it's no longer a New Post.

It is to everyone else, however.