VR6 EDM

Custom corrado lanyards!

For sale are VW CORRADO custom made lanyards. I am selling them for 10 GBP shipped. I accept paypal at [email protected]. Dont forget to add your FULL address in the note box as well. THANKS!

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Edited by VR6 EDM

They look good dude!!!

In the process of getting a new house, so may order a couple once that's out the way.

Ummmmm......:scratch:

Is that price delivered to UK?

I can do 18 to the UK

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Well, no I can do 17... :)

That's a great price if we can get 85 people in the group buy!!!

Seriously, they do look smart.

I know that you cant get 85 people though.... I will stick to my word but the minimum price is 6 dollars, so if you get 55 people to buy them I WILL SELL THEM for 6 dollars a piece...... its up to you guys :)

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

I like your audi fat fives on your sig btw, I honestly think those look the best on the corrado... minus the shininess. I had mine flat black

Defo interested in one Matt you starting the group buy?

55 people and I will sell them for 6 bucks. I havent gotten much attention on this but if you guys can form something then I will comply.

55 people and I will sell them for 6 bucks. I havent gotten much attention on this but if you guys can form something then I will comply.

Defo interested in one Matt you starting the group buy?

Hmmm, thinking about buying the 55 needed for the price as I reckon it could take ages to get 55 names signed up.

Thanks for the comments on my wheels, don't worry they're not so shiny after the winter weather!

Do you do more designs? Other cars etc? I'll pm you and we can chat buddy.

Hmmm, thinking about buying the 55 needed for the price as I reckon it could take ages to get 55 names signed up.

Do you do more designs? Other cars etc? I'll pm you and we can chat buddy.

I like your style Matt :cool: But please note this a new member that you have little knowledge of!

I mean no offence to the OP :thumbleft:

I like your style Matt :cool: But please note this a new member that you have little knowledge of!

I mean no offence to the OP :thumbleft:

Lol, na dont worry, im mostly on vortex, you can check my rep there if youd like, im trustworthy. Heres the feedback from other people here>> http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5603756-FREE-custom-corrado-lanyard.-Details-inside...&p=76177834#post76177834

But is there any takers? I need to get rid of these so Im gonna put these on sale for 10 shipped and 12 to the uk! Let me know guys, send payment to [email protected] thanks!

All payments have been received and will ship out in a couple of hours. Its funny theres a huge time difference in the uk. Its night time over there lol. like a 7 hour difference?