Benjevw

Aux water pump question

I noticed my Meyle one working after a long run the other day so it's obviously fine but not being turned on at the right times. According to the Bentley it's tested (along with the stage 3 radiator fan) by shorting the brown/red and brown wires in the connector to the yellow temp sender so maybe my issues were down to a dodgy sender all along? :shrug:

My Bosch aux pump was delivered while I was in london a few days ago... all seems great. not bad for under 80 quid too.

will be fitting tomorrow so MOT is closer now!

All fitted. Lovely job. All aspects of the cooling system now replaced and now leak free :)

Yep. Should come on with ignition and after run triggered by the 2 pin black temp sensor if hot hot hot :)

Is it wired direct to the switched live from the ignition? Mine doesn't run with the engine on...:(

My obd1 and obd2 have always come on with ignition... Just as it comes. No direct feed from ignition or anything...

The below might be of use to test your yellow sensor.. Assume you've already checked the fuse in the fan control module etc..

bcdd104e-3d49-0297.jpg