yacobwood

Breaking Aqua Blue 94 late spec 16v with black interior - Lots of bits added

do you still have the fan switch that is next to the header tank?

All parts connected to the engine / under the bonnet have gone (minus a few small parts attached to the firewall)

The rear Passat handles with mechanism's, is this everything I would need to swap & replace my door handles to delock etc.

Cheers

Hi, interested in the 15" space saver including tool kit & also the rear black ash tray. Are these still available? PM me with details

The rear Passat handles with mechanism's, is this everything I would need to swap & replace my door handles to delock etc.

Cheers

As far as im aware yes. Ive never fitted them. I brought them just before i broke the car up. I will get some pics up later on

Hi, interested in the 15" space saver including tool kit & also the rear black ash tray. Are these still available? PM me with details

The 15" spacesaver is available but the toolkit has gone. I believe i still have the rear ash tray. Ill have a look tonight and get back to you

Ok thanks, I'll most likely take the handles & mechanisms then, depending on pics.

Cheers

Car is now totaly stripped and ready for scrap. This thread will be closed soon and a for sale thread will be up with specific items / prices / photos. So if you need anything specific (bodywork etc) let me know soon

Hi There

Do you still have the passenger door available?

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Hi There

Do you still have the passenger door available?

Hi all,

All requested parts gone i'm afraid, very little left now. I'll get Jake to lock this or list the remaining parts.

Doors and wings long gone, but he still has the mirrors i believe. I'll check with him and let you know.

Hello have you still got the bonnet ?

If so how much ?

Thanks Si

Looking for a fully working fuel pump, part no. 1H0 919 651

Cheers

Do you, by any chance, have the heater panel cables? I saw that your brother has had the panel, but did he take the cables?

I'm in stafford so I can come and get them really promptly.