Portent

Anyone going to GTI International?

Not sure if I can go this year as I'm probably working on Sat 23rd. Might be free on Sun 24th though. Anyone else going?

I am booked on the CCGB stand. The booking did not have a day though, so not sure which day is going to attract most members. At the moment I can make either day.

Tony

Im planning on going down. My brother is gonna be driving me down in his 280bhp Leon Cupra R as I wont finish work till 4.30am so I can have a kip in the car :cheers: Well thats if I can sleep to the sound of the engine hehe

Yep I will be there on the Sunday, on the CCGB stand so come and say Hello

I will hopefully be going dwn on Sunday too, would like to have gone both days. But got a wedding to attend on Saturday.

Anybody else going from j1 of the M5

I'm thinking of going to this fir the first time. I will probably only be able to make it for one day though. Those of you who have been before, what day would you say is better?

I'm working Sat. So will probably go Sunday. Won't be on the CCGB stand though as I've not got off my arse and arranged anything :D

Jack - I'd probably guess the best day is whichever one rains the least :) I went on Sunday last year and it was good. Can't vouch for the Saturday though as I've not been to it in maybe 15 years prior to that.

I've only been on a Sunday in the past and it's always very good.

Might even insure it for a day for this!

Great venue too!

Can't make Sunday but will be there on Saturday, if my gearbox holds out :)

I'll be there on Sunday, on the Club GTI stand, but in my Golf as the Corrado is off the road as I am converting to ITBs and Megasquirt.

i will be going first thing saturday to snap up any bargains thats for sale??

I'm planning to go on Sunday, heading up from North London if anyone fancies meeting up. Hopefully enter the show 'N' Shine too. So will be going up early. I'll pop over to the CCGB stand and say hi.

Any one driving up from London on the Saturday

I'll be going from M1 J9, might see you on the way up :) Expecting to leave around 10. Look for the orange rear badges ;-)

Stone

Not sure if I can make this now. I'm working all day on Sat and need to speand a bit of time with the family the next day :(

Im travelling to this tonight, camping over and going around on Sunday. Putting the car in S&S so come say hi.

Just got back from it , I went today as weather looked better had a good time plenty of raddo's including this Belgium g60 in the show n shine 02dca988-03db-7afe.jpg02dca988-03ed-16b9.jpg02dca988-0517-6fd3.jpg

Edited by Nathan Harvey