Wullie

I know the name of who I have to kill

You've got some money. He's been sacked already. Sounds like karma has been working away in the background. A pleasing result I say.

Well that was quick. Just got a call from my councillor friend. Eddie was sacked in April and would I accept £450 in full and final settlement. Sorry guys, but I said yes. Maybe I could hold out for more but a bird in the hand and all that.

If only it was always that easy :)

Glad to hear its all worked out

It all seemed to easy to be true, amazing what a pet councillor can do. All in all I'm having a good week, £100 on Monday for 2nd place in a short story competition and last night was at the launch of what might be the most contraversial book of the year and got a signed copy and lots of free wine and nibbles.

That's 2 new tyres and a CV joint paid for and a bit spare as the MOT's due in a couple of months.

Good result!

Ask for cash and go and wave it at Eddie as he waits his turn in the dole queue.

:joker2:

Good result there!

A dumb ass bin man let a large bottle bin role onto my car a few years ago, had two witnesses, one a traffic warden, the only response I got was cutely worded letters from Belfast city council!

Got the cheque in today, whoopee :dance:Decision time. Pay some bills or spoil the Corrado.

sounds like a good outcome compared to how it might have been.... good stuff!! and stop preteding that you may pay some bills with the money, we know whats going to happen! :lol:

Wouldn't have been Council bills anyway. 2 front tyres, a CV joint that's got a split boot, new boot for the other side, several real ales and contemplate what to do with what's left. Maybe a new set of big end and main bearings as I didn't swap them when I did the timing belt last time.

Good result and nice to hear.

I really believe in what comes around goes around.

I was thinking Eddie was probably already in hot water when I read the first few posts, hence he did not admit it originally.

Blimey Karma has worked for a change!

Good to hear this was a nice result and it just goes to show that careless talk etc..