sexybourbon

miles to a full tank ?

How many miles on a tank can you get from your car

Full tank of v power got me 305 miles

Mixed driving , town traffic and mad blasts on the b roads

Is that considered good or bad i rarely tank my car but thought id see what i could get

I've never tried measuring properly but about 300 to 350 depending on style of driving. When I did a round trip from surety to Norfolk I was quite surprised how economical it was for such an old big engine.

I've had over 500 !! But don't like to get too low and run out !

Had 48mpg, mostly long runs ! Diesel gearbox gives me good motorway milage. !

Well I'm still in the honeymoon period with my car so little heavy footed, but driving to work on back through Hull, little bit of traffic driving (on and off starting) I just got 310 miles to £60. How much is it to fill the tank?

You must be wearing feather shoes dave filled mine last night 81 quid for 60 litres at 1.32 for tescos momentum ! Wat am i doing with the extra twenty quid haha

500 miles is ace dragongreen but i am assuming your still driving 1.8t ?

Id like to know how the four pots and g60 do alongside the vr

My 16v was hopeless , imo the valvers have to much weight to pull along , having to put your foot down to much to make it move !!

last time I had a full tank was for the national day and I done about 300 miles with a bit left over. most of the trip wasn't hanging around in the convoys either was a nice "pootle" but thats with the 24v engine

When I had the 12v i got ruffle 300 miles from the tank

---------- Post added at 7:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:04 PM ----------

You must be wearing feather shoes dave filled mine last night 81 quid for 60 litres at 1.32 for tescos momentum ! Wat am i doing with the extra twenty quid haha

500 miles is ace dragongreen but i am assuming your still driving 1.8t ?

Id like to know how the four pots and g60 do alongside the vr

My 16v was hopeless , imo the valvers have to much weight to pull along , having to put your foot down to much to make it move !!

My Valver was pretty good on fuel tbh I would get about 400 miles out of my tank. It wasnt standard either, exhaust, K&N panel filter, KR cams and remap.

Really my valver was poo , saying that i think the cold start valve was shafted

Had the exact same mods as well kr cams , filter , exhaust and dg autotech remap

I did just over 100k in my valver,the best I got was 41 mpg, motorway driving with the space saver on ! (early morning puncture) got just over 500 to a tank, but I rarely took it over 4grand on the way to work ! I drive off peak times,live rural ish,which really helps !

Now I've gone 20vt, even better ! As long as you stay off the turbo! Which on motorways is really easy !

As before the diesel gearbox really helps,and 225 & 270 switchable power under the right foot makes overtaking a pleasure !

Really my valver was poo , saying that i think the cold start valve was shafted

Had the exact same mods as well kr cams , filter , exhaust and dg autotech remap

Thats strange, mine was the 2lt tho. plus it was the original test bed for the DG remap on the valvers :D

Ive just done a 759 km drive from germany this morning on one 55 litre tank,but a third of it was driving at 100 mph. So prob bit better if I drive at normal 120 km limit all d way. So reasonable guess would be same as dragon green about 500 miles. I only fill my tank with v-power 100 or ultimate 102.

Never really thought about it. I didn't buy a Corrado to do economy runs. If it gets to just under the quarter mark I shove in some more petrol.

170 miles on 70 l tank VR6 on very short runs, who cares :D

Is there different tanks on the vr6 mines only a 60 litre tank and it cant have 10 litres in the tank left as i run it right down to the red mark

O and 170 miles .......... Haha your foot must be heavy

As above- all late (post 1992) cars have the 15 gal/70 litre tank.

Valvers are very hit and miss with mpg. My first two would get up to 40+mpg on a long run. I've had a couple since that were running perfectly, but didn't get anywhere near that and were pretty much the same as every VR I've had. My G60 was consitantly the best for mpg.

I can't check my mpg on my 24v conversion and just have never thought about checking on the clock, probably best I don't know anyway. lol

i'll get about 350- 400 miles to a tank but allot of that is driving on my own to work and then allot of short evening runs ect so mixed driving

i often see over 40 MPG(my highest being 47mpg) ......but even if i give it some serious bean, i dont often see less than 30 which is very good really

i think it also depends of how many people are in the car because when im four up i really strugle to break 30's lol + correct tyre pressures make a huge difference i find

This will all make you laugh I get roughly 180 miles out of £70 in the skyline :)

Although since the terra clean it has been better, took it for a long drive yesterday topped up with £65 worth of v power and done 210 miles with 3rd of a tank still left, and thats with quite alot of full boost runs down the dual carriageway (1.4 bar boost, 100+) :)

Gone are the days of 350+ out of a tank for me......

This will all make you laugh I get roughly 180 miles out of £70 in the skyline :)

Although since the terra clean it has been better, took it for a long drive yesterday topped up with £65 worth of v power and done 210 miles with 3rd of a tank still left, and thats with quite alot of full boost runs down the dual carriageway (1.4 bar boost, 100+) :)

Gone are the days of 350+ out of a tank for me......

Been reading your other thread about the terra clean thing was going to ask how much it helps mpg , shame your so far away id probs ge it done if you was closer