corrado_sunderland

Adverts that get on your tits

For a start i ****ing hate the lloyds adverts with the ****ed up foreheads and penis shaped noses, makes me wanna stab things :lol: and the awful cheesy music showing the world as bumbling retards who cant even manage their money :/

I'm just getting irritated at how nonsensical a lot of adverts are, mainly completely irrelevant. It's a fact most advertisers now target ways off getting on your nerves over actually making an interesting sales pitch, the more irritated you are over an advert the more likely you are to remember it!

I just hate this whole approach, I stick to word of mouth only really when I'm actually after something.

Yeah.. with you on the Lloyds adverts.

And of course...

A-screengrab-from-the-Go--001.jpg

Yeah.. with you on the Lloyds adverts.

And of course...

A-screengrab-from-the-Go--001.jpg

I would love to put a knife up his urethra :lol: we buy any car does my tits its aswell as it basically says "go on ya lazy useless *******,sell ya car to us because ya too lazy and thick and well sell it back to ya in a dealership for more" plus the song is annoying :lol:

Any advert louder than the program whose buttocks it is inserted between.

To be honest, I find most programs irritating these days too. Maybe I'm just getting old..

I like that gocompare have acknowledged the annoyingness of thier adverts now.

Recently I needed to use a comparison site and purposely avoided gocompare and the meerkat one as I hate the adverts. That's not good business.

I don't tend to see many though, I series link stuff and watch it later.

Is that why they've blown up the soprano guy in the latest go compare ad? No saving themselves now not even if they make an ad of the guys death.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

But the guy is alive at the end - he crawls out of the crater! :(

There are many reasons I don't have a TV, but crappy adverts are high up on the reasons list.

Mazuma F'in mobile, all of the stupid 4000% apr pay day loan adverts, Confused dot f'in com, those irritating meer rats, the DFS adverts......

If there was a monthly TV service that had no adverts what so ever, I'd pay for it. It's why I won't go anywhere near Sky. Aside from 90% of the channels being utter garbage, the adverts are worse than Dave's.

I'm sure there is Kev...BBC?! :p

Mazuma F'in mobile, all of the stupid 4000% apr pay day loan adverts, Confused dot f'in com, those irritating meer rats, the DFS adverts......

If there was a monthly TV service that had no adverts what so ever, I'd pay for it. It's why I won't go anywhere near Sky. Aside from 90% of the channels being utter garbage, the adverts are worse than Dave's.

But the guy is alive at the end - he crawls out of the crater! :(

:lol:

My ex used to laugh at me because as soon as that fat turd came on,id start singing go **** off until id find the remote to mute it :lol:

Sensodyne toothpaste - I don't give a rats ass what a 'dental health practisioner teeth cleaning facilitator' thinks, Get a real dentist to recommend it and I'll consider buying it.

And anything that relies on a **** poor sample size survey conducted on a rainy Tuesday afternoon in Hartlepool.

Its quite clever what gocompare have done. Created something everyone hates, but now are trying to appear to being a "saviour" and doing to that guy what we all want to do to gain favour - for me it isnt working haha.

Any advert that annoys me like those mentioned, it has the opposite effect on me and i'll avoid the company.

Tena Pants,apparently whilst wearing these you can dance,do athletics,go to the moon all without any leakage

good enough for all that.These must be great

All car insurance adverts 'save money on your car insurance' lies, lies and more lies.

Wonga adverts are the stuff of nightmares.

Personal injury compensation adverts 'too bone idle to work? put a claim in and rinse every other poor b***ards premuim' hate those.

Some nobhead is falling at 126mph. Because a student is recommending a phone that's supposed to make me buy it!?!? Cheese on toast b0110cks.

Fave is the Doritos band advert at the moment.

Geordies on TV ads also **** me off, why aye man am git thick why aye why aye ....you offend my northern heritage you cretons :lol:

and totally agree of the wonga style adverts,go on ya retard get even more debt to pay your debt..... really?

I also hate thrush cream adverts,you dont see itchy nob cream adverts on TV so why do i have to listen to lasses talking about beasty yeasties and fanny cheese and how itchy it is....... gross

Brighthouse--lets see if your still smileing in 25vears time when your telly has actually been paid off,when i,m at it Petite Filous seems to get my blood boiling

for some reason