BILLCOR

Spoonfedtuning 70mm Eurethane Lip ALL DONE

Stop spoiling us with choice dogger, you know some of us will eventually give in and buy it :-)

Matt

any updates on shipping these yet?

I've heard nothing, its dragging on a bit now considering most of you folks parted with your cash a month ago :rolleyes:

The hold up seems to be the door sills, not enough ready, we maybe just should have stuck with the original order :shrug:

I've heard nothing, its dragging on a bit now considering most of you folks parted with your cash a month ago :rolleyes:

The hold up seems to be the door sills, not enough ready, we maybe just should have stuck with the original order :shrug:

I will be able to pick mine up bill to save you a bit of hassle:bounce2:

I will be able to pick mine up bill to save you a bit of hassle:bounce2:

No problem, its no hassle either way, it will save you on postage though

No problem, its no hassle either way, it will save you on postage though

It means i can put a face to BILLCOR and also have a look at your freshly painted car:awesome:

Cheers James

....Regardless of peoples's fitting plans, it would still be reassuring to get some idea of dispatch time. Can you chase James please Bill?

Mark

....Regardless of peoples's fitting plans, it would still be reassuring to get some idea of dispatch time. Can you chase James please Bill?

Mark

I agree it has been some time since we paid for this............

Mark

I agree it has been some time since we paid for this............

I totally agree with both of you, as per my post yesterday

I have had an email from James saying that they should be dispatched on Tuesday.

This is news to me :scratch:

I too got an email from James, to say the carbon door sills were ready and order would be despatched tomorrow, as its a holiday today :dance:

Guys, from the Pm I received today, the order has still not be sent, I am getting pretty Pi$$ed off with the lack of direct communication from James, also I have a fekin garage full of boxes for the splitters, if this is not finalised this week, I'm OUT!

Not ideal Bill.. What can we do to help things along?

I'm at the end of my tether mate, I send PM's and get no reply for days, I ask straight forward questions that don't get answered, I have yet to pay for my sills because I was gonna pay the shipping costs at the same time as I have stated several times on this thread and in my PMs to James.

I have asked James to post up on the thread a confirmed date for shipping, nothing! Posts above say they have had emails saying the order was gonna be shipped Tuesday which kinda contradicts what I have said above regarding my payment.

I'm falling over a pile of boxes every time I go into my garage which is where I keep a lot of my work stuff, its just starting to pi$$ me off!

I've bought a fair bit from James, it always gets to me well wrapped,and off very good quality.

James is very busy at the moment,and often out of town on business.

There's no need to start stressing,save that for the customs !

He often sends his wares without full payment received.

Please be patient,he is a good guy

Bryan

I've bought a fair bit from James, it always gets to me well wrapped,and off very good quality.

James is very busy at the moment,and often out of town on business.

There's no need to start stressing,save that for the customs !

He often sends his wares without full payment received.

Please be patient,he is a good guy

Bryan

Bryan, I am not disputing the quality of the goods, nor the fact that he is busy! I am just getting fed up repeating myself and getting no where.

I also run my own small business, work is bloody hard to come by these days and I certainly dont get paid in advance, James should be busy fullfilling this order and getting it shipped out ASAP!

Furthermore, having justed looked back through the PM's, at no point have I given any address details, so I dont know why he would tell anyone they were getting sent Tuesday past :shrug:

Edited by BILLCOR

This is a fun read.

Bill this order was completed weeks ago except for the door sills. I said awhile back that the door sills would hold this up and I am sorry it took longer to get them into production making others wait who didn't even order them. I can't make door sills magically appear and make people work during holiday sorry.

Sorry for the delays on things and for the confusion on when the order would go out. The two sets of door sills were just paid for Friday and Saturday of last week. That weekend was Labor Day weekend which is a 3 day holiday here so everyone and everything was closed Monday. I was out of town on holiday and didn't get back until later Tuesday which was not planned that way.

We shipped one of two packages today that contains 7 front splitters. The other package with the other 7 splitters and door sills will go out tomorrow because we are waiting for one set of door sills to be completed.

Just to keep you guys in the loop, shipping costs from the US are looking to be £108 all in

So about £8.50 each?

Then we can add to that anything that customs charges plus individual delivery costs from you to us?

We're probably looking at another £30-40 each then?

So about £8.50 each?

Then we can add to that anything that customs charges plus individual delivery costs from you to us?

We're probably looking at another £30-40 each then?

Lets not start guessing, as at this point we dont know for sure :shrug:

Everything has been shipped. The first box with 7 splitters was shipped last week as I posted previously and today we shipped the second box with the rest of the parts. The second box went Express shipping which takes 3-5 business days so that it will arrive before or close to the same time as the first shipment. Thank you to everyone for your patience and for your business.

The splitters have been shipped folded. Though it looks scary and Bill will be the first to see them. Its perfectly fine since they are made of urethane. Bill will be shipping them out folded as well so please don't be alarmed when you open the package. Put the splitter in the sunlight for 15 minutes and it will take back its original shape. If you don't have sunlight a hair dryer can also be used. They come in raw urethane which does look better painted. You can lightly sand the surface with 320-400 grit sandpaper and use a prep cleaner. We also suggest a adhesion promoter prior to paint. I'm not sure if Rustoleum paint is sold there but if it is they make a truck bed liner that works really well to reproduce a textured finish that looks OEM. If anyone has questions regarding paint or fitment please IM me or email me at [email protected]. Thank you!