Hotgolf

Any need for the 'Meet local slags' advert?

Fairplay, thats the last thing I'd thought I'd see on the bl00dy Corrado forum, any real need apart from advertising income? You could at least change it to something with a bit of class?? Local Slags????!!!!!!

Ha ha- not seen that one Mart. Don't think we get any say in what adverts appear unfortunately. Not great!

Have seen it B4 but only @ work where we are on IE, I use Firefox on my home PC and never had it pop up as I have Adblock Plus enabled.

Ian.

Im getting a lot of 'local slags' & 'mature dating' !! not literally,however bit embarassing when my wifey looks over my shoulder

The ads are usually tailored to match your typical browsing habits.

I think I've said too much.

The ads are usually tailored to match your typical browsing habits.

I think I've said too much.

That explains why I only get adverts to join Mensa. ! lol

Strangely the only ads I see are for velcro, duct tape, night-vision goggles and strawberry jam.

That's not going to help put fuel in Andi's Ferrari though is it Steve?

It isn't but I can't really look at this site at work when I get constant adds coming up for midget dating and meeting single russian grandmothers..

Just scroll down a little bit and don't scroll all the way to the bottom of the site?

But yes - Google Adsense is tailored to your search / browsing habits and/or what's currently on the page - so if you see adverts for Insurance, you're probably on a Insurance'y page on the site.

If you see "Meet local slags", it's possible one of the posters in the thread you're reading is a slag?

The biggest bombshell.... have a guess what category of adverts get clicks on 10 times more than the next category...?

Just scroll down a little bit and don't scroll all the way to the bottom of the site?

But yes - Google Adsense is tailored to your search / browsing habits and/or what's currently on the page - so if you see adverts for Insurance, you're probably on a Insurance'y page on the site.

If you see "Meet local slags", it's possible one of the posters in the thread you're reading is a slag?

The biggest bombshell.... have a guess what category of adverts get clicks on 10 times more than the next category...?

Badger bumming?

Badger bumming?

soon to be 'dead badger bumming' around here, mind you I should think live one's are a bit of a handful.

Bacon related produce?

Just got the local slags advert.. definitely not reflective of my browsing habits, especially at work. Not good at all :| Why the feck are they pushing such adverts?

Just got the local slags advert.. definitely not reflective of my browsing habits, especially at work. Not good at all :| Why the feck are they pushing such adverts?

I've had this too and my work comp's only used for edition, cf, ph and talkaudio lol.

You guys do realise that it works on the content on the page.

We're all talking about slags, ergo, the advert is more likely to be....

Ham.

No, slags.

Slags in ham.

Hammy slags?

hammy slags, hammy slags, hammy slags :clap: :clap: :clap:: ......

Edited by Danny B