Hofmiester

Any Raddo owners in the North East?

Good man! There's dedication.

Having spoken to a couple of guys on PM, some good cases for it being the Sunday as the traffic should be less and people generally have less to do.

So here is my proposal for a plan:

Date: Sunday 16th if March

First meet location, Easington: 10:30am (wait 15 mins)

Second location, Thirsk: 11:30 (wait 15 mins)

Helmsley at 12:30 (likely earlier if everyone arrives at meet locations on time)

Let me know if anyone has any good suggestions on exact locations for the meeting point at Easington as I've never been?

For Thirsk we have Marage rd opposite Bradley's yard (on google maps) in Thirsk there's a coach park and its free

This is gonna be fun, just hope it isn't snowing!

These are very good meeting times Ron, I'm tempted to drive up to easington southbound shell station and go from there. Before the weekend would you alter the first post on the list of names and stick: 'attending' at the front of everyone you know for sure is now coming and ill contact the rest.

In the mean time Ill try and get some street/location knowledge at Helmsley from a few businesses and ask the question, I'm good at all that stuff.

If theres anyone new reading this who lives in the northeast thats up for a run out on Sunday March 17th (change yours above Ron) please private message Hofmiester or Myself.

Regards

Michael

Edited by Michael'durham'

Easington services southbound has a decent car park we used to meet there before convoying to shows

If theres anyone new reading this who lives in the northeast thats up for a run out on Sunday March 17th (change yours above Ron) please private message Hofmiester or Myself.

Cheers and changed....bloody iphone

Cant believe its only three weeks on Sunday. :) :)

I've been having a little look today, and a early possible could be Feversham Arms Hotel Helmsley. Car park looks smallish but mint, all depends on how many are gonna make it. might phone them alone with few others next week see if we can park our fabulous cars outside there.

Your so right tho Ron, roads down there look class.

Hi Ron just on with PM'ing all I can find. Numbers will determine parking etc...

I have a none forum member might be coming, he's got a original his own car from new blue storm, and it's got.... Wait for it..... Amazing only 24k from new. It's unreal. So I do hope he makes it.

Speak soon.

Cheers for that, hard for me to keep up with this stuff as i also run a company plus have two small kids and so my days get full very quickly!

Looking forward to seeing that car!

Cheers for that, hard for me to keep up with this stuff as i also run a company plus have two small kids and so my days get full very quickly!

Looking forward to seeing that car!

Confirmed with me on Private message are:

Attending:

Michael 'durham' Durham

Chris: Lilfuzzer 'South Durham'

Matt: Redborbet 'Hull'

Ron: Hofmiester 'Newcastle Area'

Chris Vaghag

Russ: 20vtvw 'harrogate'

Cant this time but very happy for future meets

Johnny: can't this time away with Uni

Neil: NRC 'Leeds'

List above updated, :)

Thank you all so much for the private messages, there isn't many of us in the north, but I'm so pleased we are all respecting the importance of meeting up.

Confirmed with me on Private message are:

Attending:

Michael 'durham' Durham

Chris: Lilfuzzer 'South Durham'

Matt: Redborbet 'Hull'

Ron: Hofmiester 'Newcastle Area'

Chris Vaghag

Russ: 20vtvw 'harrogate'

Neil: NRC 'Leeds'

Should be mint Matt,

Now we know whos coming, ill have a look this next week for possible parking/food. Ill ring some locals. Maybe work a route too. Should keep me busy.

Updated List is STILL Growing:

Now Attending:

1)Michael 'durham' Durham

2)Chris: Lilfuzzer 'South Durham'

3)Matt: Redborbet 'Hull'

4)Ron: Hofmiester 'Newcastle Area'

(car share) Chris Vaghag

5)Russ: 20vtvw 'harrogate'

6)Dave: Fragsxr - 'Newcastle'

7)Dan: daniboy1_2_3 'Yarm' black VR6 65k (mint)

8}Trevor (not in forum YET) 'Durham' VR6Storm 24k (wow)

9)Trevor (not in forum YET) 'Durham VR6Storm 90k

Maybe if car is running:

Rob: timthetinyhorse - Blyth. "come on ROB,!!!!!"

Neil NRC 'Leeds'

Bast 'York'

I'm working it all out and I'll have a full idea of the drive before the weekend, can't wait to meet you all. Please set off in good time for meeting points.

[

Getting better by the day nice work guys[/

Ive another pal has popped out the woodwork too Chris,

He's a local that's slapped the 3.2 in his 92 'J'

I've asked him but,he's un confirmed up to now.

So happy that Trevor has taxed and insured both his Mystic Storms,! Big effort!!

Wish i could attend this but dont think my car will be on road. Would be great if it becomes a regular thing.

Im in middlesbrough

---------- Post added at 3:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:15 PM ----------

Wish i could attend this but dont think my car will be on road. Would be great if it becomes a regular thing.

Im in middlesbrough

Im in middlesbrough

---------- Post added at 3:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:15 PM ----------

Im in middlesbrough

Hello, and thank you so much for posting your interest. It is my personal task to dig every enthusiastic corrado owner out of the woodwork. I've been searching this whole forum and spreading the word.

It's a real shame your not free to make the 17th. Please don't worry as with the interest that's already been whipped up, I'm certain we shall be sorting a number of meets throughout the year, and maybe gate crash a few shows as a group too.

Please PM a few contact details as I'm currently collecting all I can. I will then forward you my mobile and email and ill keep ypu posted with every date in the diary, as they appear.

That goes to all owners reading this tread that haven't messaged me already.

So pleased with all this interest.

Michael

Is anyone bringing cake , id bring one but it would be a bit worse for wear by the time i got there i rekon lol

Ahh so your going to learn to weld and then make a lovely bbq to cook lots of noce food on for us all wat a top guy haha

Been looking at a route earlier today just gonna double check Helmsley parking then we are good to go. BBQ might be a bit cold option. I Dunno, later in the year if its warmer maybe, I have a cracker and it fits into a VW Boot.

Future events could Inc a BBQ. Might have 10 or 12cars for this outing. Mint or what,!

---------- Post added at 6:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:50 PM ----------

Updated List is STILL Growing:

Now Attending:

1)Michael 'durham' Durham 'bobby base'

2)Chris: Lilfuzzer 'South Durham' blackberryVR6

3)Matt: Redborbet 'Hull'

4)Ron: Hofmiester 'Newcastle Area'

(car share) Chris Vaghag

5)Russ: 20vtvw 'harrogate'

6)Dave: Fragsxr - 'Newcastle' 4motion'

7)Dan: daniboy1_2_3 'Yarm' black VR6 65k (mint)

8}Trevor (not in forum YET) 'Durham' VR6Storm 24k (wow)

9)Trevor (not in forum YET) 'Durham VR6Storm 90k

Still a Maybe :

Rob: timthetinyhorse - Blyth. "come on ROB,!!!!!"

Lists looking good mate i was only joking about the bbq lol but it would be good in summer if another meet happens although your car would stink of sausage's

would love to come but if anything id be rolling in the mk4, corrados currently SORN`d, getting a good bit work done to her, wont be back on the road till the summer