Hofmiester

Any Raddo owners in the North East?

Is the first page fully updated now and the final plan for the day there Aswell as its getting a little bit confusing in here now lol , or is it just me ?

Is the first page fully updated now and the final plan for the day there Aswell as its getting a little bit confusing in here now lol , or is it just me ?

Hi Matt,

Sorry that youve got confused. Hofmiester: Rons list on the very first page was to find out who was interested at the very start, on any events I have since then posted a actual list of who's able to make this meeting tomorrow at 11:30 in many further posts

This list is :

1)Michael'durham' Durham Sivler Nreg

2)Chris: Lilfuzzer 'South Durham' blackberryVR6

3)Matt: Redborbet 'Hull'

4)Ron: Hofmiester 'Newcastle Area'

(car share) Chris Vaghag

5)Ray: not on here' 'south Durham 3.2engine 300+hp'

6)Dave: Fragsxr - 'Newcastle' 4motion'

7)Dan: daniboy1_2_3 'Yarm' black VR6 65k (mint)

8}Trevor corradoboy355 'Durham' VR6Storm 24k (wow)

9)Trevor corradoboy355 'Durham VR6Storm 90k

*************Annual Helmsley Meet 2013************

First main meeting point of the day: 11:30am (20min wait) in Thirsk, Marage Road Coach Park opposite Barleys Yard. (between B1448 & A61) only pay/display if cars left unattended.

Then onto Helmsely

Does this help Bro,?

See you all tomorrow.

Sorry been cleaning the car all day , all ready for tomorrow so hopefully the weather will say ok

Think i was being a bit lazy not looking i just wasnt sure on the final list and meeting point , ill be at thirsk at 11 in morning nice and early

On a down side i filled the car up today with v power ....... 96.67 , gutted lol