BILLCOR

P Reg Mystic Storm

2 owners! Originally owned by a CCGB member back in the mid/late 1990's. Looks in good shape.

One of the last to be registered and near the end of the batch build (492nd built, 3rd last Mystic Blue), built 2nd week in May 1995.

Edited by RW1

2 owners! Originally owned by a CCGB member back in the mid/late 1990's. Looks in good shape.

One of the last to be registered and near the end of the batch build (492nd built, 3rd last Mystic Blue), built 2nd week in May 1995.

It does say 2 owners in the info down the side of the main add, I thought it was just a typo as the main title states....one lady owner from new, the lying barsteward :nono:

On a warm Tuesday morning, sometime around half ten.

But seriously. Four and a half bags of sand for it with 144k on the clock. Really ?

Edited by James.

Nice! If it's in good condition I think its worth that sort of money.

It's a very late car, a storm, has FSH, sold from a dealer so will be warrantied.. what more do you want? Lower miles possibly, but the forum arguement everytime a low mileage car comes up is a well documented higher mileage car is more appealing!?

Take away the conversation point about the P reg then its a 2 owners storm with fsh and average miles for a corrado. Value.....? going off the last year anything from £2500-£3500

Overpriced IMHO! I paid considerably less for mine- 2 previous owners, 124K on the clock, superb service history etc, BUT chains/clutch done, 288 & MK4 rears etc etc. You never know, someone may pay that, but really don't think it's worth more than around £3.5K.

I think there is a premium on there for it being a dealer sale...

But, miles too high, miles too low, P reg cannot be bought, if you want the novelty of the reg then you will be inclined to pay for it, its as much a talking point as a nice set of rims which at the end of the day roll along the road like any other...

Indeed Goldie, i'd have it at that price if i was after one. As Baz says it'll have some form of warranty but probably only 3 months.....