dragon green

Sprinter

Got mine + another two boxes! :lol:

Well done Jim- looks like another excellent issue! Will give it a read later.

Oooh can't wait to get home now but it'll probably not be here yet knowing my current luck lol

...and mine is here, just there in front of me :)

Thanks for all involved. So far great month... first calendar, now Sprinter issue, was I really that good this year?

who do i need to speak to on here about a membership issue for the corradoclub as i sent an email and never got a response through the website

who do i need to speak to on here about a membership issue for the corradoclub as i sent an email and never got a response through the website

Me! Drop me a pm mate.

Was wondering when they'd start to show up... not seen mine yet! :) Glad they made it just in time for christmas!

I apologise for yet another Scirocco feature guys but... bit of a struggle for content this year and it was the best I could come up with!

Edited by Jim

Great issue once again :)

Keeping some articles for reading tomorrow for after work to brighten up the day.

Tempest

I apologise for yet another Scirocco feature guys but... bit of a struggle for content this year and it was the best I could come up with!

You all know its coming..... carry on with Mk3 S's..... even Eric will have to admit at some point and cave in to a Portuguese variant. :D

Goodness, you might have warned me, that rusty disc and bolts, disgraceful by my standards today. Mind you, what a blast from the previous century Jim lol!

Looks like a good copy to read :salute:

Got mine, thanks Jim.

When I read your letter at the from I thought "damn I want to do something to go in here" but I just have no idea what to do!!

Got mine today as well, many thanks to all involved. Had a wee scan through and like the look of the camber adjustment instructions as its one of the things i'm going to try :lol:

Well the camber adjustment article is something from the archives, by RW1 :) Thought it was a nice technical article to stick in there as it's something many of you wouldn't have seen before - certainly predates my time in the club!

It certainly does.... stardate 15th October 1998!

Knew I'd seen it before........issue 14!