Andrew_LWSDesign

LWS Design - Carbon Fibre Corrado Parts

Hi,

Just wanted to offer Forum members the chance to buy Corrado Carbon Fibre Roof Skins, Spoilers or Bonnets at a special 10% off price.

We can also produce these parts in Fibreglass

Our website is live and available at http://www.lwsdesign.co.uk but please send me a message if you have any queries as I can improve this offer with more people and if we can get 5 of any item will increase the discount to 15%.

Either PM me or email is [email protected]

We have been working through eBay for more than a year with 100% feedback for mainly VW and Lotus car parts such as Door cards, Spoilers, Splitters, Roofs, Bonnets and Engine Covers but we have recently purchased almost all of the moulds the Performance Trim used to own so our product offering is large.

We produce a very high quality product with 100% Satisfaction Policy, we have already sold a roof skin and spoiler to a forum member who came personally to collect from our workshop on Hayling Island.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Many thanks,

Andrew

Interesting comments and sadly you have all picked on the one product that we don't have! We do the wings for the Mk1 Golf and have to say they are a nightmare to do and we increased the price from £600 to £800 based on this.

We would be happy to investigate making a mould for the wings if the demand was there and usually we need 5 orders to justify the time in making the moulds...

In the past we have made a mould just for a customer but the cost has been x5 usual product and people with large sums of money are not fazed by this but to me a group buy is the best way for this!

Keep the comments coming especially if anyone is interested in the Bonnet, Roof Skin or Spoilers but if anyone is happy to commit to £750 for a set of Carbon Front wings or £350 for the Fibreglass ones then mention it on here and I can work out a plan....obviously for this to work we would also need to obtain a pair of perfect front wings to mould from...

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi, the price of the Bonnet is £350 on the site but we would be happy to do a Christmas special for £315 plus postage although welcome to collect from our worshop if you local...

Thanks,

Andrew

Out of interest, are reproduction panels in a different material to standard, road legal?

Lovely products and going by the pictures, they look superbly made. The Corrado bonnet especially, looks fantastic.

For me personally, shifting weight from the Corrado's heaviest panels, such as the doors, bonnet (done!) and tailgate would see the biggest weight saving gains but I suspect the cost would be astronomical!!

Well done for bringing such a high quality product to the forum!

Hi,

The panels would certain ally be a different material to standard but this does not affect the Road Legal nature of the car but we always strongly advise making sure that the Insurance company is aware of your mods as is standard with anything you do :-)

We await with interest how much people are wanting the tailgate and the Wings but the Bonnet, Roof and Spoiler are ready to be ordered an infused right away!

Thanks for the comments regarding the products etc.

All the best,

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

If you want to try and organise a group-buy - we have a separate section for that. You're welcome to start a thread in there to collate interest to get some wings moulded.

I might be interested in a bonnet. Just toying with getting a fibreglass or CF version. I had a CF/FG version before but couldnt bring myself to paint over the lovely finish

For those looking for wings or boots in composite...http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?78515-Fibreglass-Wings-and-Boots&p=945821#post945821

I would love to say yes to a Carbon Fibre bonnet to paint, but alas I just cannot justify the expense at the moment, maybe in a couple of months?!..I would also prospectively be very interested in the front wings, obviously to paint as well. So hopefully there may be another opportunity later in the year..

I appreciate the cost envolved in the production of these parts in the materials concerned and the significant benefits associated..but, they will be expensive purchases for most..so, if a regular yearly or 6 monthly group buy was set up so people had time to save up/allocate funds that would be good?!..

Very happy to do that to support you guys, the forum and of course us...

We have one running for the Bonnet at the moment where we have now reached 4 people who want to go for it and so the price is £515 for the full carbon and £400 for the Carbon with Fibreglass Inner Frame... Happy to look at other products for this such as the roof skin in due course...Watch this space for the tailgate and front wings, if we can get enough confirmed interest and funds to justify the mould we will get this going...

There is more interest...we are now able to confirm the price will be £650 for the full carbon and £525 for the Carbon Outer and GRP inner or £425 for full GRP

We are happy to undertake the making of the mould but do need 5 orders to proceed....if we can get the orders together we can justify the making of the mould :-)