petemcr

Side skirts opinion

Merry Christmas guys

Whats everyone's opinion on side skirts, there's a certain Corrado that was featured in PVW and I was speaking to the guy who owns it on Instagram and he said he's got a rare set on his

personally I think they look amazing, but I wanted to see what other Corrado owners opinions were, I get they're not everyones cup of tea like

i guess it depends on the style as there are some shockingly horrid ones out there but generaly im not one for after market body bits like that, all personal preferance though..

if i was going to get side skirts it would be these , oem as! Naaaaaart!

http://www.nicedeals.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=11780

btw thats a joke, i wouldnt go near em ;)

Edited by VW_OwneR_85

Might setup the pol tomorrow if I get chance

I didn't really specify that I meant 1lowcoupes are amazing, I have seen some pretty terrible ones but the DDI set don't look too bad either

Some look very bad though

Check this thread Pete > http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?77216-side-skirts-whatcha-got Some good options there.:cool:

Neil.

Good couple of options on there, nice to see the DDI's ones fitted at the end

like someones said on that thread, they can look odd with standard bumpers but I like the OEM bumpers, just think the sides cut in quite a lot

Might see how it looks when I remove my bump strips and make my mind up then

I'm sure you've all probably seen it but I was trying to find a pic of the one I keep referring to but they're all on instagram, they look very oem though

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Some i came across a while back for a friend searching for twin headlight corrado images.

Ottinger kitted

yqutegap.jpg

Unknown

8aruja5y.jpg

Edited by winchbietch

Stick with OEM mate...my current VR had a full Reiger kit on when i first bought it (same skirts as in that Silver one above) and i had the whole lot stripped off (thought it looked awfull & spoilt a clean car)...please remember the skirts will act like a trap for dirt & road salt etc and increase your chances of getting rot over time.

On one side of mine at the bottom edge of the front wing it has some rot that i'm getting delt with in the new year and i'm sure its the damn skirts that caused this.

HTH Alex