edd

Mint VR6 wanted (premium price paid)

Title says it all really

Having let my other VR6 Corrado's go to a new owner a few days ago i am now looking to buy another VR at the premium end of the scale £4k-6k

Either low mileage or with recent documented engine rebuild, will consider cars that have been lightly modified in the manner i likely will take (Magnex style exhaust, H&R coilovers or the equivalent etc).

May be interested in cars with significant engine mods, 24v, supercharged, turbo'd etc

Paintwork must be very good

Should have leather (ideally not grey).

If you have a dark grey one then thats my ideal colour

After 10+ years of owning Corrados i have a good idea of their condition and market value so dont try fobbing me off with a nail haha.

Any entusiasts tempted to leave the fold please drop me a line.

Thats it, I'll continue to watch and wait....

Edd

Edited by edd
spelling

Very very nice Craig, just the look i love, i am a 6-8 pot man though, just prefer the driving style of bigger diplacement engines.

Very very nice Craig, just the look i love, i am a 6-8 pot man though, just prefer the driving style of bigger diplacement engines.

No worries, good luck with your search.

Still looking,

I'll dangle a carrot :) and NO I'M not Selling.....

one owner 41K on the clock.

Sorry it's not mint but Aqua Blue LC5U

Edited by delfinis38

Thanks folks. Haha love the fact Corrado owners continuously have their eye on the marketplace. My dilemma is I picked up a an immaculate VR for my cousin a year ago with 100k and 10k miles on a full Stealth engine rebuild exactly the same spec as this one above, colour, leather etc for £3900.....

Furthermore having just sold a presentable VR for £1000 which I had owned for 7 years and previously had £4k spent on the engine at Stealth and looking at the timelies of the classifieds; Corrado's generally aren't shifting at the amounts people are looking to get for them. I have some offers of lovely C's on the table for the £6k region which i have to say in my opinion are well worth the money from a pure motoring/pleasure point of view but the resale value should you need to sell (redundancy, kids, etc) is not there, when it come to a secondary car for me this is quite important, i have other classic cars but i ensure that i pick them so that i will not loose much value in their resale should i ever need to.

On the same hat if i were to spend 3-4k on one like the above i know i'm then going to have to put a few £k's into getting it up to the driving standard i require and the reserve fund for when the block starts to burn more oil than petrol....

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Actually if that one wasn't a carbon copy of my Cousin's (also my flatmate) i would be on my way down to have a look a drop a 2.5k offer on his table....

Edited by edd

I have a Blackberry VR6 80k massive history and 2 previous owners. Standard apart from weitech coilovers and a forge motorsport induction kit. I could be tempted to part for 4k. Excellent bodywork too.

I have a Blackberry VR6 80k massive history and 2 previous owners. Standard apart from weitech coilovers and a forge motorsport induction kit. I could be tempted to part for 4k. Excellent bodywork too.

thats the kind of info im after, any more info.

Regards

Edd

thats the kind of info im after, any more info.

Regards

Edd

I'll pm some more info later.

Don't do it Lewis, you know you'll regret it again!!

Ian.

Thanks Derbik but not after an auto unfortunately.

Anyone got anymore for me?

:roll: :lol: