winchbietch

DEHUMIDIFIER BAGS - no more condensation :-)

I bought 2 for good measure, one hooked over the interior mirror and other on the parcel shelf.

No condensation at all now - even when the car was fully covered in snow yesterday

Once there fully saturated you take them out and bung them in the oven or radiator to dry out

Then there ready to go back in the car.

All info should be in the link,

Edited by winchbietch

Apparently rice is just as good (not sure if basmati or long grain gives better performance) and likewise, oven to dry out the moisture. A bit cheaper, but possibly not as stylish.

Now that is just over the top David !!! And it needs electric and effort !!

Rice - not so cheap these days - and - can it be continually used - might just give it a try - out of intrique though.

Thanks for the post will be purchasing this . Rob

Edit just ordered .

Edited by robrado974

Good call. Just ordered 2 - The c is garaged in the winter and I'm not sure its that damp but these seem good value. Might put one in the Alfa as condensation is awful in damp weather

Guys, if anyone buys these - I've just bought 2 and u can save a couple of quid by looking at his other items, he sells them in 2's and it's a bit less than paying full price for 2 individuals :)

Looks like a good buy, obviously not for leaving in situe whilst driving though, great for storage..ordered 3. OP you should be on commission?!

I actually ordered 2 as well and also was thinking you should be earning a commission here.

Vag-hag - you are proper sad !!!! :D

Heignsight's a bitch :-)

If interest warrants i could ask the guy if he was interested in a group buy though?

Save a few quid and if everyone was happy to pay the full price the saving could be donated to the forum.

What are peoples thoughts?

Paul

Edited by winchbietch

Ok so had one of these in the Corrado for week. Results: original weight 410gms weight today 550gms - they seem to work rather well! Lets see how they work after a recharge

I am loving having no condensation in the car.

These work brilliantly. Very pleased with purchase.

I bought a few of these last year. Has anyone successfully regenerated their bags? My ones are without zips so you can't take the gel out but apparently the best way is in an oven at 120c for a few hours...