Anyone else getting Error 500 and the pretty behind? I'm getting this fairly regular at home and at work.

Just got it a couple of times now and my google recent pages screen now shows "that image"

Edited by 4eyes2wheels

Yep, loads. Starting to get annoying, despite the pretty view! :lol:

Yeah tis starting to grate on me too, can we have a different behind please :norty:

I had this on saturday night , now i dont mind the forum using pics of er in doors , but please can you ask next time , i do pay my donator fees its only fair i get a little respect in return , thankyou .

Or maybe just a front view? :lol:

---------- Post added at 8:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:55 PM ----------

I had this on saturday night , now i dont mind the forum using pics of er in doors , but please can you ask next time , i do pay my donator fees its only fair i get a little respect in return , thankyou .

Thanks for sharing mate! :lol:

I've had it a few times... its fine :norty:

Is it not error 404? did you get a different arse Dave?

Edited by BILLCOR

I've had it a few times... its fine :norty:

Is it not error 404? did you get a different arse Dave?

Not 404 although I did have error 502 tonight as well as 500 and still the same arse.

Different arse = different error, that's what I reckon! Andi, if you're struggling for images I'll ask the wife.

We've tweaked some settings on the server that should stop the error occurring now - apologies!

And yes, there are more than just the 404 error - but the same arse!

If you can state the error number when reporting an issue, it does help track it down!

We've tweaked some settings on the server that should stop the error occurring now - apologies!

And yes, there are more than just the 404 error - but the same arse!

If you can state the error number when reporting an issue, it does help track it down!

Thank you.

I'm getting a frequent 502 'Bum' page when using Google Chrome trying to view an actual parts for sale thread.

Can reach the parts for sale listing page but nothing after that will load correctly.

I've solved this my using Safari which doesn't seem to have this issue but it's most annoying as my first choice of browser is usually Chrome.

I'm getting a frequent 502 'Bum' page when using Google Chrome trying to view an actual parts for sale thread.

Can reach the parts for sale listing page but nothing after that will load correctly.

I've solved this my using Safari which doesn't seem to have this issue but it's most annoying as my first choice of browser is usually Chrome.

Can't reproduce this - using Chrome and Firefox and both behaving and no 'bums'.

Could you clear your cache, etc in Chrome? Maybe it's trying to be too clever...

Will do.

I am running Chrome via Mac, not sure if this could be the difference.

---------- Post added at 4:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:53 PM ----------

Cache clear and a restart seems to have solved it for the time being.

Thanks.

Had the error 500 message and slow loading of the forum all day.

Using Safari and a mac.

Cant say i dont enjoy the picture but i'd like to see the forum too :)