CazzaVR

Bristol Volksfest 7-8-9th June

Man up and dig out your tent + sleeping bag!!!

Ian.

Yep what Ian said. I suffer with it too!

How good is this? Have thought about going every year but this will be the first time where a job isn't restricting me as I am now a civilian😱😄. I just need meld back from graham.

Get yourself along Oz. It's always a good laugh, good atmosphere, plenty of nice cars to look at, funfair, stalls, autojumble, live music etc. Muse even played a few years ago before they got massive. Always good to get the BBQ going, crack open a few beers and then get on the dodgems! ;)

I'm up for this. Me the wife and kids. Saturday and Sunday this time.

I'll park with you guys and camp in the camping area in the new camper :lol:

Nice one mate! Let's hope the weather behaves. Looking forward to seeing the new van 8)

Nice one mate! Let's hope the weather behaves. Looking forward to seeing the new van 8)

Yeah me too.

Can't wait to show it off abit.

Never thought the wife would be into VW, now she loves them.

She even gives a wave to other T4's. ( funny cause she always took the p#ss when I do it to other Corrado's) :lol:

Forgot all about this just ordered my tickets so should arrive in time, i may even sleep in a tent this year.

Tickets ordered now.

I'll be camping in the family area but will it be ok if I leave the corrado with you guys over night? I'll be spending most of my time with you all and the corrado's.

Johnny

Tickets ordered I will be there in the rat! If I'm allowed near the corrados!

Tickets ordered I will be there in the rat! If I'm allowed near the corrados!

Don't worry Jake i'm parking the Golf up there for sure!

Looks like I won't be making it to Bristol until lunch time on Saturday! One if the other bakers is off that week which means I have to work an early shift Saturday morning (3-10 :( ) but will head over as soon as I can!

Also will probably not hang around much after lunch time on Sunday as I have double booked myself at another show/meet :bonk:

plus I am away training the week leading up to Bristol so don't think Ill have tim to do my usual trick and get a load of BBQ stuff. But can defo get a load of Fresh rolls for us tho. Being the first baker in on Saturday I can make a bath specially for us :D can also get hold of a decent BBQ not one of the rubbish disposable ones.

in hope the weather holds out!

If I can borrow your Coolbox Jake I'm more than happy to get the burgers/bacon/sausages etc if you can organise rolls and sauces etc - People happy to pay a £5 each again??

Ian.

Sounds like a plan Ian.

How many rolls do we think we will need?

Perhaps allow 2 rolls each in the evening and another 2 each for breakfast which would be 36 in total (with spares) for the 8 people signed up so far?

I'm ok for contributing to BBQ. there will be + my mate this year

Ok we'll I know I'll be +1 as well so probably best to get 12 or so packs of giant rolls (4 in a pack). Should be enough to cover the 8 members and any +1. That's assuming not every one isn't a +1????

Also is every one happy with white rolls? I can get either wholemeal or harvest grain as well but due to the shift I'm working they won't be made before I finish so won't be as fresh as the white!

I will also contribute to the bun consumption fund.

Ok we'll I know I'll be +1 as well so probably best to get 12 or so packs of giant rolls (4 in a pack). Should be enough to cover the 8 members and any +1. That's assuming not every one isn't a +1????

Also is every one happy with white rolls? I can get either wholemeal or harvest grain as well but due to the shift I'm working they won't be made before I finish so won't be as fresh as the white!

White is fine by me.

Ian.

Hope the weather stays like this for the weekend

Everyone ok to meet at The Huntsman at falfield again? 9.30?

Will you swing by mine on the way?

Aye :)

---------- Post added at 6:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:27 PM ----------

Jake, forgot to say i'm up for food too. It's looking like we'll have 10-12 people now.

Postcode for convoy meeting is gl12 8df