nitsypee

Where are the Storms?

Hi all.

Having sold my Storm through this forum several years ago, I've been focussing recently on getting another. But where are they all? Just been internet searching and very little comes up. Are they all fading away? Or is it just the current climate?

Does always seem to be Storms up for sale but certainly requires patience to find good ones!

I opened my garage door today for the first time in ages and what did I find.....

Yes you've guessed it, a Storm :-)

I don't have one, i did about 4 years ago though, but it was not the best and I sold it on quickly.

OK serious answer, these seem to go in fits and starts, thought before Christmas that there seemed to be quite a lot for sale, now they have dried up a bit (lots of G60s about at the moment it seems). Be patient and the right one will crop up.

There seem to have been a raft broken up over the last 12 to 18 months. And at what they're selling for at the moment, I think most owners are holding on unless they really need to sell.

I'm sure more will pop up closer to easter, when the summer 6 month tax owners decide to re-tax or move on.

I've kept an informal Storm register for a number of years now. Based on that I'd be surprised if there are more than 250 left?

Or you could get some badges and make your own Storm. Seems a few dealers did this back in the day. It'll just be our secret.