Jamie

Wheels Day Rushmoor Arena 29/03/13 Good Friday

I know its not really a Corrado or even VAG orientated event, but anyone going to Wheels Day?

I'm planning on going with some friends but if the weather stays like this, I may give it a miss. It was quite a warm day last year!

Yeah know what you mean. Was going to go in my Corrado depending if I've sorted the oil leak by then. If not I'll jump in with one of my mates but if the weather is as bad as being forecast I'll probably just give it a miss.

My Corrado is my temporary daily so it's filthy at the moment. If I go, it'll be there but sadly just in a car park as I won't have time to clean it before Friday (not that it would necessarily be good enough to get into the main show anyway!)

If it was warmer then I might. But sadly it's a little too cold to be walking around a show. I went to the Pistonheads Sunday Service at Silverstone a few weeks ago and it was damn cold.

Weather looks good, a massive 5 degrees according to the BBC!

I will be going, but in a friends MK2 golf rather than my C which isn't MOT'd yet :(

Yes! Couldn't get my head around it at first. Some fantastic work done there and the interior is very neat as well with what looked like old oak flooring!

That camper came up with us in convoy.

Saw this before paint a fair few times.

Definitely a lot of hours in there

That was my VR in the main arena, we got there just before 9 and that's where we were directed to park.

Was a good day out, if a bit cold. Good variety of vehicles. Didn't take many pics but here's the few i did take...

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00306.jpg