emmib

loving my vr6 storm

hi guys

just purchased a vr6 storm, and what else can i say except....... i am loving her!!!!!:dance:

Lovely Storm there,

This is a great forum and plenty know theses cars inside out so if you've got any queries fire away

P.S Those sunken gas meter box lids need replaced as its not good for water to get into the regulator etc. I've just replaced a load at a block I manage and available from Jewsons. It's an occupational hazard to mention these things. Lol

hi ian thanks for the welcome, yeah its the one that Andrew from volkswizard was selling.:thumbleft:

Another Midlander - where abouts are you based? Just sold a car to Volkswizard - very nice chap indeed :)

hi not sure what im gonna do with her tbh, for the time being im just enjoying her, would like to do the suspension, but wanna keep her as standard as possible, although any suggestions will be welcomed lol :new-alien:

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

hi jim, im based in redditch, not far from andrew at volks wizard, yeah he is a really nice chap, good to know someone local who knows their stuff about rados, if needed.:thumbleft:

Fair play just enjoying it now, cant fault you. To see plenty at one time in various stages then see about coming to the club national day, plenty of ideas there! :)