8vMatt

Speedo Binnicle Corners?

A small blob of silicon works a treat ;) they come off very easy and you'd never know it was there.

Or a tiny blob of superglue on one corner!

Would be interested in a proper set though, depending on fit and price.

I just cant do it though :lol: it's not right!

Quite right Paul no matter how small a bodge is it is still a bodge!!....... Oh count me in forgot about that :bonk: Some guy matt :thumbleft:

Edited by clumpy1

Hi guys,

I seem to be having a bit of trouble getting hold of the company. I will persue them though!

Thanks for all the interest and support with these.

Well my post saying I can't get hold of the company must have worked. As a couple of hours after posting it, I had an email back from them! As expected, they didn't have stock of the numbers I asked about (100 pairs). They said that I could order that sort of quantity and they would be shipped direct to me from the manufacturers. This is fine but I'm still trying to pin them down to a price! I've also asked for a single pair that I can use as a sample and get fitted into a friends Corrado to show you guys.

We are inching our way closer guys!!! :dance:

Yes, well done Matt.

Getting that sample to review is critical though, I recall there was an ebay seller offering new screw covers but the guys who bought them reported that quality and fir was highly questionable....

M.

Cheers guys.

You're right about the quality. I certainly wouldn't want to sell anything I didn't have confidence in.

Is this still happening?

Its painfully slow dealing with the company. I ask a question and it takes a week for a reply from them! Bear with me, I'm like a dog with a bone! Won't let it drop!!!

Its painfully slow dealing with the company. I ask a question and it takes a week for a reply from them! Bear with me, I'm like a dog with a bone! Won't let it drop!!!

Keep barking Matt :salute::salute:

Haha, cheers Bill.

Well it seems to work, each time we talk about any progress from them on here, they reply! Now had an email saying they will send me an invoice and then a sample pair. I did supply my address details 10 days ago!

Inching closer!

definitely up for a few sets if the price is right

cheers

---------- Post added at 3:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:30 PM ----------

definitely up for a few sets if the price is right

cheers