Goldie

A List of Parts (updated)

Originally i was just on the look out for a heat shield but as im doing my homework the list is growing so Im on the look out for all of this stuff.. Condition is key, im after very good bits and will obviously expect to pay the correct rates. Anything new that anyone has stashed away would be awesome..

So, here goes... Ill be adding more as i go...

The heat shield which sits on the firewall, it is positioned underneath the ABS pipework that runs across the car. Part number is 191803326

The heat shield that sits on the rear engine mount. Part number 357199358A

The 3 bits of trim that sit below the windscreen 536853830, 536853845 and 536853829 and the clips that are needed.

VR6 plastic rocker cover 021103103475G

Edited by Goldie

And in addition id be on the look out for the one that is further under the car (bottom of firewall along the top of the exhaust)...

Not to worry Chris, thanks for looking anyway..

The one in the link is a one that is fitted to late VR (mine is too early). That ones goes from the scuttle down to the one i need...

I believe it is one that sits around the centre of the bulkhead, when you lift the bonnet it is in front of you? - Will dig out the Part Nr for you.

Ian.

Thats great, thank you..

After speaking to the dealer i can confirm they are obsolete..typical..

Im growing a list of parts i want that i cant get..

Im going to bump this as the first post now has a list of bits im after, if you can help or know where to get the bits id be over the moon...

I've got a couple of sets of the under windscreen trim pieces as well as a few spare fixing clips for them. I'll dig them out shortly and get some pictures for you.

Apologies for the poor picture, I've got three sets. I'll be able to make one very good set out of the three if you're interested. £20 plus postage - say £28...

Tome2umu6a5.jpg

Could you make up your best set and email me some close ups? Im happy with the price...

PM on its way...

Apologies for the poor picture, I've got three sets. I'll be able to make one very good set out of the three if you're interested. £20 plus postage - say £28...

Tome2umu6a5.jpg

Do these automatically get supplied when you have a new windscreen put in, or do they reuse the existing ones?

Ian.

They usually re use the ian as most are sealed back on by windscreen installer so they dont come off again without snapping

I'll check for a engine cover I did have a very good one somewhere ill check my list

They usually re use the ian as most are sealed back on by windscreen installer so they dont come off again without snapping

I'll check for a engine cover I did have a very good one somewhere ill check my list

I had hoped the rocker cover was available new hence why i didnt mention it but typically its not..

How good is the one you have Dave, scratches, fading etc, please be picky...

I had hoped the rocker cover was available new hence why i didnt mention it but typically its not..

How good is the one you have Dave, scratches, fading etc, please be picky...

Don't think you'd be happy with it, got some scratches and a bit of fading on the top edge left hand side.