seanl82

Paul Walker memorial meet idiots

Speaking to a friend who told me about this today. Says in the article that it was intentional, but said friend (who is a MOD on the ford owners club) says it wasn't and the guy was trying to make the exhaust "glow white hot".

Meh, best thing for a Ford anyway. lol

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDEQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2524659%2FFast-Furious-fan-sets-Ford-Focus-ablaze-tribute-Paul-Walker.html&ei=FEOvUvSWLMPOhAfcqoGAAw&usg=AFQjCNEOH1AYKpJT3TPzHWYOyu3Fdbo3eA

Edited by seanl82

tut tut, that was a rather silly stunt. If only he'd had onboard diagnostics to tell him "danger to manifold" he could have avoided blowing his motor!

The stupidity of some people never fails to amaze me. I heard about these tribute cruises to Paul Walker a few weeks back from a Corsa owning friend.. it only seemed inevitable that this sort of thing was going to happen. Wonder if he'll now just claim on his insurance for the fact his car blew up and burned out? Seems likely.

Never understand this redlining crap, there was a honda civic when me and the girlfriend got back to my car parked at sainsburys on saturday night revving his car. Ballbags is all i can say and that blokes car in the video got what it deserved hope the insurance dont pay out

Is there a more touching tribute to a dead film star than a blazing car in a Scottish retail centre car park? I'm sure it's how Paul would want to be remembered.

RIP Ford Focus. Beach Boulevard Retail Park Aberdeens rose.

X

Heard about this at the weekend. Im afraid thats how stupid some of the people are around here. Thing is he probably thinks it cool thats its gone viral now.

I can't believe the insurers will payout for a claim on that one as it was self induced. What a bell end!

no sympathy for the lad, but surely one of those crowd would have had a mini extinguisher handy.