Jim

Speedo Binnacle Covers - Group Buy Feeler - P12 - Prototypes fitted, all OK!

Put me down for a set , maybe two if there not overpriced

They will cost not a penny more than it costs me to get them scanned, printed, and posted. But if it works out as something insane like £25 a pair or something even I can't imagine many people will want to proceed. But we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

Thanks for potentially finding a long awaited solution to this Jim :D

As long as the price works out as we all hope put me down for 3 pairs pls (1 for the gf & 2 for me)

The ARZ tuning ones were the ones that were made by some chinese company and they were a rubbish fit so keep with your company Jim

I can second this

I spotted these maybe a year ago and shared with the forum. They never quite fitted properly.

We're up to a potential 43 pairs already. Great response guys. Still zero response from the company on the email address I tried (not a great start!) so I will attempt to get through to them via their contact page instead. Have also made contact with a different company to keep my options open!

OK guys and gals - I have some good news :)

I had a reply from the original company I was looking to use. They've come back with a price of £400 for 50 pairs of the covers to be produced - which works out as £8 + some postage (which I'll work out the best way of doing once I actually have the covers).

At this point in time I think I'm going to limit our first order to just 50 pairs (which will satisfy our current list of people plus leaves some room for a couple more folks to put their name down) just for convenience as I do have quite a lot on currently and could do without this being an ongoing concern - but of course once they have the CAD model I don't see why we couldn't put in additional orders later on down the line.

I'm going to enquire about whether they can do a prototype pair that I can test fit to my own car, and once I'm satisfied with them and the quality of them, I'll update the group buy and declare it as going ahead.